Chapter 37

Ok, lovelies. It's safe to come out now. This chapter is perfectly pure. So pure it reeks of innocence. A shower is due.

*****

*Pant* *pant*

Sweat drip down our bodies as we caught our breath. We'd been going at it for a while. I even came a few times. Although he didn't even penetrate me. Yet. We made a huge mess too. "Tom, we really have to clean up now. I don't want my parents to see this."

I could feel his chest moving up and down behind my back, sticky with sweat. We should really air the room too. It stinks of...you know what.

Suddenly, he clears his throat. "Your dad, uh, he said that I could stay the night if I wanted."

I turned to face him. He doesn't look like he's joking. "But my parents, they would be back-"

"No, they're not."

"Oh."

His arms wrap around me, touching me gently. He caresses my cheek, "let's wash up together."

"Yyeah."

We got up and went to the bathroom together. The both of us were blushing the whole time we were in the shower. Not able to take our eyes off each other but not quite able to meet each other in the eyes either. "This is dangerous."

I looked at him curiously. "What is?"

"You standing here. Bare. Vulnerable."

"Um, maybe we shouldn't be together in here after all. Let's just hurry up and-"

"No! No, I promise I won't do anything that we'll regret. I'm serious about us being together. I don't care if your parents know what we did. As long as they don't chop my dick off. I care for you more than that."

"I...I..me too. I'll tell my parents about our relationship soon. Then we can-" I sighed as I hugged him to me. With the water running and everything. "Ok, let's get dressed. Or I'll jump you."

"Is that a threat?" I smirk at him. Not before glancing down somewhere. Oops, oh he up again. "Yea, you should head out first," Tom says as he, uh busies himself.

Standing outside of my bathroom door, I dried my hair with another towel. I stare at myself in the mirror. Wow, I look different than usual. It's a good difference, I look more radiant than ever. I guess it's true what they say. You look great when you feel great. No matter the reason.

Faint noises from within the bathroom escaped and I can't help blush at that. Well, I better get to my chores soon. Those sheets ain't cleaning by themselves.

I got dressed quickly in the clothes I had on earlier and did the laundry. Putting in new sheets on my bed. Just as I was laying Tom's clothes on the bed, he came out of the shower.

"Aw, I could get used to this."

"Yea sureeeee." Emphasis on the sarcasm at the end.

I look at my phone for a while as he got dressed. Then suddenly, he's pulling me back. He hugs me from behind. His head rests on mine. It feels good to be clean.

We lay in each other's arms for a while. I feel so comfortable here, I don't feel like moving. But he has to leave soon. I hug him tighter. "I wish you could stay here forever."

His chest vibrates against my cheek soothingly, "hmm."

"It's getting late, I should go."

"But you can stay."

"I really shouldn't though."

One by one we yawned and then sleep finally overcame us.

***

*RINGGGGG*

I groaned, it's morning already? Argh, I just want to go back to sleep. I slip my hands under my pillow as I snuggled deeper into it. Upon opening my eyes, I saw no one on the other side of the bed. Trudging to my desk on the other side of my room, I shut off the alarm on my phone.

I glance around my room only to find it empty. I stood still for a moment as my body and mind rebooted from my deep slumber. I stretched my hands above my head as I walked out of my room. Nothing but silence greeted me. How nice and peaceful.

Tom must've left for his house already. I blushed as I remembered the feeling of his strong, warm arms surrounding me last night as we laid in bed until I fell asleep. Oh, and the things that we did last night. Gosh, he'll never let me live it down.

Did he leave after I fell asleep? Or did he leave just this morning? I unconsciously smiled, thinking of him. How I would be able to see him again later.

The morning breeze blows into the living room as I stepped out onto the balcony overlooking the city. The sun shines brightly in the sky and I closed my eyes as I basked in its warmth. I have to get going now.

Mom and dad weren't home yet so I guess what Tom said was true. Double-checking my phone, it soothed my nerves to know that my parents decided to go on an impromptu trip.

Mom: Your father surprised me with a few nights stay at a resort so we won't be home for a few days. Take care of yourself and make sure you eat!

That text and three others with a list of chores to do while they're gone. Typical mom.

There's another text from dad, sent sometime last night. After he'd left.

Dad: Charlotte, I trust you two to be adults about this. Don't make me regret my decision. Wear protection or better yet wait till marriage!

I blushed, embarrassed that he thought that far ahead. Without me saying anything.

With that thought settled, I have to get going or I'll be late. The charity event starts in an hour. Today's the last day so we have to make it count. Though going to school would mean that I have to see Alex again. I have to clear things up with him. I was angry yesterday but I wouldn't want him to be injured too badly because of me. Or I'd have to live with the guilt for the rest of my life.

We had a really good friendship till, yesterday, I don't want us to end the semester on a sour note. We don't have to hate each other. That is if he's really not the person I thought he was at all. I don't really know what to do about this, guess I'll see what happens. Gosh, I feel like such a terrible person.