Chapter 33

After packing up our stuff, everybody went home. I had to decline when some of my classmates invited me to go out for dinner. I was truly so exhausted I had to decline. I'm so tired, driving home in one piece would be a miracle. I wish I was still carpooling with Tom then I'd ask him to drive us home. Ugh. Why did I have to cause this mess?

Anyway, I'm back home now. Ah, finally. I can go home and sleep till next year. Hell yeah!

By the time I was done with my bath, it was already nearing 7 in the evening. The sun has already began to set. My parents had just gone out for a dinner date to celebrate their anniversary 10 minutes ago as I was about to make a sandwich.

It's not like me to miss out on fancy, expensive and good food, where my parents are involved. But I just couldn't bother going out again. This day has already given me more emotions to feel in a lifetime. The emotions I felt today have all gone to my head and now I'm just drained out.

So after taking a bath with the warmest water ever, I pulled on a loose fitting nightgown, skipping the undergarments.

I'm so not bothered to wear those. Not like anyone's going to see me, I closed the door and it's not like I'm going to flit around the windows or the balcony.

As I set the bread, cheese and pickles on the table, I saw my dad's watch on it. Oh, he must've left it there on accident. He never leaves the house without his watch. Ah, no worries, he'll be back soon to get it.

*Ding dong*

Just as I thought, I swiftly went to open the door. To my surprise, it was Tom. Not my dad.

My cheeks immediately coloured when I realised I wasn't wearing any underwear. He could probably tell too, since all I had on was an old thin flimsy nightgown.

I quickly hid my body behind the door. "Hhhi?! Tom? What are you doing here?" But not before I caught his eyes going down and up my body.

He's calm as he replies, "just wanted to check on you. See if you're ok."

"Oh. Uh, I'm fine. Thanks." Hopefully, he hasn't seen anything.

A moment of silence and nobody speaks. When suddenly somebody cleared his throat, behind Tom.

"Excuse me, boy. I have to get my watch." My dad suddenly made his appearance.

"Oh, uh, hello! Good evening, sir." Tom says as he smoothly takes a step away from the door to allow my dad to step through.

"Oh, son. Please, come in. Charlotte, is this the way you should treat our guest?" My dad says nonchalantly as he walks right in, not bothering to look at me.

"Uh, yes yes. Tom, please come in and wait here." I hurriedly said, gesturing for Tom to sit on the couch as I ran to my room.

Holy shiet! That was close. I better get this on. The first thing I spotted when I opened my underwear drawer is the pair of new underwear I bought the other day. It was stuffed way in the back corner.

Hmm, whatever. I'll just put this on. This is only for him to see anyway.

Just as I tugged my nightgown over my head and down my body, there was a knock at my door. I opened the door nervously as I tried not to think about the previous events of the day.

Tom stands on the other side with a pink tint to his cheeks as he looks at my feet. Weird, I rarely see him shy around me. I glanced at my dad as he was about to leave and sure enough, he turns and winks at us before slamming the front door shut behind him.

Well, that was subtle, dad. I wonder what he did to make Tom act so shyly.

"Hey, uh. Have you eaten yet?" I nonchalantly asked Tom to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah." He gave me a curt reply, briefly meeting me in the eye then immediately looking away again.

"Ok, I'm gonna go make myself a sandwich. You thirsty?" I said as I headed back to where I left my food.

"Um, actually. I just wanted to see you so, I'll be going now." He says hurriedly as he walks closer to the door.

"Woah woa woa! Wait a minute! Since you're already here, why don't you just stay a little longer?" I said as I walked around to stand in his path to the door.

I smooshed myself against him, holding his arms to his sides when he tried to reach for the door. But he was stronger than me and he successfully pressed me against the door. Our fronts pressed together completely.

He went off guard for a second as he realised this. That's all it takes for me to move forward with my plan. I'm making it up as I go. But I know my goal. Cue internal psycho smirk.

I leaned in, further pressing myself against him. "Tom, please stay." I whisper by his ear, nudging my nose against his shoulder. "Hmm, you smell good." I feel so comfortable being so close to him.

Suddenly, his scent and warmth disappears from my cheek. "Char, let's not do this now. You must be tired after..." He trails off unable to finish his sentence when I embraced him. "Not anymore, I just wanna spend time with you."

As I spoke, I kept pushing him backwards. Towards my room. Where my plan will ensue. Hopefully, he'll comply. If I'm not wrong, he'd even enjoy it. He has never walked away from this before.

When he realises where I'm taking us, he stops me. This time his grip is stronger, showing that he's serious. "No Char, I'm tired." Then he actually tries faking a yawn.

"Aww, but why?" You obviously aren't that tired yet. What are you trying to hide? "We've never hung out in my room. So I thought-"

He looks conflicted as he stands there unable to move freely. "Tom? What's wrong?"

He looks down between us and I instantly knew why. "I can't control myself."

Aww, Tom. You lil cutie.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him, pushing him towards my room again. This time he succumbs to my touches. He kisses me back hungrily.

He groans lowly when his back hits my bedroom door. I break our kiss, only to lower my kisses to his jaw and then his neck. Sucking and nibbling softly at the skin there, causing him to pant heavily. His hands roam south, keeping my waist close to him so that I can feel what's happening to him down there. How much I'm affecting him.

*****