Chapter 20

"Ngnh" Now, all I have to do is grab hold onto it. My hand mirrored my thoughts. Putting it on the handle.

"Toom" I moaned his name, pulling him closer to me because I'm in charge here. And by the looks of it, he's not going anywhere anytime soon. 

He's blushing now. Wow, how is he so cute?!

Internally, I grinned, instantly cheered up. All the awkwardness from earlier forgotten. 

On the surface, I put on, what I hope to be, an aroused expression. Which is surprisingly not so hard to do. I licked and bit my lips.

Then, I leaned in to his face and dived into the crook of his shoulder. Before slowly tracing his skin with my nose all the way up to his ear. 

I smirked when he visibly shivered. 

Both of my hands were now poised behind me ready to make my escape. Placed right on the door handle. 

Bet he hasn't noticed that yet, seeing how preoccupied he is currently. 

I reached his ear and traced my lips on the earlobes. Hmm, he smells good. 

My tongue snaked out to lick it. 

The moment my wet tongue touched his ear, he groaned. 

"Mhm, Cchar, please..." He stutters out. 

Hmm, pretty boy here is pleading with me? I laughed internally but I'm starting to feel the backlash of this. I'm getting myself aroused too. 

Well, karma sure works fast. Tsk tsk tsk.

"Say you're sorry," I whispered in his ear. Dang, I'm good at this seduction stuff. Maybe, I could consider another career path. That would be for me to decide in the future, I have something to attend to at hand. 

Speaking of hands, his hands are clenched up in tight fists at his sides. 

I admire his self-control. 

"I...I'm ssorry." he struggles to speak properly, his voice going hoarse.

"Mmm, just like how I want to hear it. Ok. Thanks. Bye."

I said the last part in a rush before opening the car door fully and bolting out. While yelling out, "YOU'RE FORGIVEN!!"

Laughing hysterically all the way to the other side of the parking lot. 

It took him a while before getting out of my car. Gee, that must've been frustrating. 

His bulge was still slightly visible, yikes. I locked my car sheepishly. 

He got out quietly. Walking ahead of me to wait for the lift, I couldn't tell what he was thinking as his face was cast down, hands stuffed into his pockets. He looks dark and brooding. Like he's dangerous. 

Noo, I don't want him to be mad at me. I don't like this. But he looks kind of... Nope, I shouldn't let my thoughts stray there. 

I waited silently next to him, careful to keep my distance. Then, the lift dinged and the doors opened. 

I walked in first and pressed mine and his floors before turning to step back. But two hands stopped me from doing that as I was suddenly grabbed from behind.

"Tom?" I craned my head to look at his face but to no avail. He pulled my back onto his front full force. Now we stood pressed up against each other, basking in each other's presence.    

I spoke first, "mmaybe, I shouldn't have done that."

"You're playing a dangerous game here, Char..."

Suddenly, I felt his soft, wet lips against the side of my neck. I flinched and instinctively moved away from the sudden assault. This action involuntarily gave him more access to my neck. 

The tables have turned. "Ngnnm, Tom, please don't." It was my turn to plead. 

His hands around my waist gave a tight squeeze. "Feel what you've done to me." 

He continues saying in a tone lower than usual, "wear something sexy tonight." 

Just then the lift dinged at his floor and he let me go completely. Grabbing the opportunity, I moved out of his way and into the furthest corner of the lift as fast as I could. 

He leaves without another backwards glance. 

Holy shiet. What just happened?

***

*Tom's p.o.v.*

This was bound to happen. There's only so much teasing a horny boy like me can take. To make matters worse, I've long had fantasies about her ever since discovering my feelings towards her. 

I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. Her scent. Her smile. Her cute, ugly frowning face. She makes me smile like no other person. 

After seeing the way Alex was with her, it drove me insane. I felt so possessive over her. 

I have a bad feeling about that Alex guy in the first place anyway. I don't know what it is yet but there's just something about him that's not right. 

Call me chauvinistic or whatever but something in me just compels me to protect her. 

Watching her mannerism after I made a move on her, intrigues me. I can tell that she's uncomfortable with my sudden kiss but I can't tell whether she sees me as more than just a friend or not.

I should be more considerate about her feelings so I would know when to put an end to it when it comes to the point where she doesn't reciprocate my feelings. I really hope she does. 

I like her so much. But it wouldn't hurt to tease her along the way, would it? It's just silly games we used to play all the time.

"Ugh, if I mess this up now. I'm screwed." I mumble to myself as I walked home.

One thing for sure I'm doing tonight is getting drunk. 

*****

Before this progresses any further, I'd like to warn all my dear readers first. It's about to get REAL spicyyyy. Yes. There'll be a lot of teases here and there. I'll put a little warning at the start of the chapter so make sure to look out for that.