Chapter 15

I tiredly plopped down on the end of his bed after laying down my books. Gee, there really is a lot of things to study for Economics. All the formulas and theories. Still better than Accounting which is ironic since that is my main subject.

It was two days since we had lunch together at the cafeteria. Tom kept leaning in towards me and sliding his hand around my shoulders while eating casually with his other hand. Really, Tom? A new guy shows up and you act all possessive around me?

I admit I like that a little too much but I will never in a million years admit this little fact to him. He'd get way too cocky and I'll never hear the end of it.

The rest of the meal was pretty normal other than Tom's overly clingy self with Megan next to me on my left. Alex sat opposite me and Josh on his right, right opposite Megan. Alex was quiet at first but as soon as Josh started talking, it got the conversation going.

Right now, I am currently studying for midterms in Tom's room. To me studying with another person is much more effective compared to studying alone. Less distraction. I procrastinate way too much.

Being here meant that I would at least get a few chapters if not the whole subject done. Besides we could just test each other later.

Half an hour later, I sat up from my spot. That's weird. I just noticed that the house is unusually quiet. "Tom, where's everybody else?"

"They went out." Came his curt reply.

"Sooo we're alone?"

"Yup. Don't get any wrong ideas." He said emotionless without even looking up.

As if! "Hmmph. Shut up."

A minute later, "why didn't you say so? We could've just studied outside, in the living room!"

He finally looks up, still no emotion on his face, "then I wouldn't have gotten you into my bed would I?"

"Ha. Ha. Ooo I love it here, how could you possibly know?" Note the extreme amount of sarcasm in it.

"Could've fooled me."

Then, we went back to just studying in a tomblike atmosphere, in dead silence. The ideal atmosphere for studying for exams.

***

I felt hands snaking up my ankle then my thighs. A warm breath fans me in my face like something is above me. Or someone? If Tom is playing tricks on me again, I'm so going to kill him this time.

The hand started straying up my sides towards my chest.

Oh no-no-no. He's gonna lose his balls now.

That's when my eyes snapped open to glare at him. To my complete and utter surprise, it was Alex!

Now my eyes are just wide open in shock. Alex is straddling me while I'm lying on my back in the bed where I was just studying two minutes ago. I started swatting him away, trying to look around him to find Tom but he easily traps both of my hands with one hand while the other grips my hips. Alex is now looking down at me with a scary, carnivorous gaze. His teeth look inhumane, as sharp as a predator's, as he grins evilly and starts leaning forward.

"NO! Nnonono! Get off me. Mhmm-"

"Char, stop struggling! Hey, hey, hey, you're fine." A familiar voice said.

This time my eyes really snapped open and I was once again in Tom's room with my books around me. Only this time instead of Alex, Tom was straddling me. "Tom? What. Oh."

Then, I realize he was still trapping my arms together above my head while his other hand is gripping me by the waist. "Um. Tom? You can let go now. I promise I'm not going to kick- "

"Don't fall asleep like that again. Do you understand?" He said in a condescending tone with his back to me after he moved to get off me.

"You don't have to treat me like a child. Jerk face." I hated being spoken to that way like I'm incapable of doing shit.

Suddenly, he whipped around and pushed me back on the bed, slamming both hands against the space on either side of my head. His eyes were dark and furious. It was intense. So intense I had the urge to look away but I didn't.

Even if I would be turned on by this behaviour at normal times. I was pissed and being man-handled is not on my to-do list at all. "Tom, what are you doing?"

"You shouldn't just sleep in a guy's bed, Charlotte. Guys are disgusting animals." He spat venomously at my face.

Now, normally I would just scoff and roll my eyes at him, or even joke sarcastically but not today. Not when I'm grumpy as hell from my nap.

I raised my chin in defiance, "Oh, yea? Well, sucks for you. 'Cause, I don't even see you as a guy."

"Oh, really now?"

He suddenly leans in to my neck. Slowly tracing the tip of his nose from the base of my neck to my ear.

Involuntarily, I shivered but I made no effort to push him off. I was so not backing down.

"Yea. You can go f**k off now, Thomas."

He chuckled softly in response and I could feel his smirk against my earlobe. "Not even when I do this?"

*****

What do you guys think he'll do next? *smirks*