Chapter 25

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

"Mmmm..." *yawns* Hmm why's my room so bright? Hmm, my back feels warm. What's this around my waists? Wait, I can't move?

I stretched my body and the thing around me tightened its grip. Naturally, I reached down to get rid of it but whatever it is won't budge. My fingers followed it up to find its source. Then my fingers found a smooth plane of ... muscles? Waiiit, a six-pack too. Hmm, wonder what I'll find below those abs.

My mind is slowly waking up now like an old computer rebooting. Hmm, that was one of the best sleep I've had in awhile. What with that hot dream of Tom. Oh, wait, that was real, isn't it?

Aight, so this thing is Tom's arms around me. Right, we're both still naked. I turned my upper body to face him. The covers were wrapped around my waist, covering us from the waist down. Thankfully. But it's not like I haven't seen everything already.

Tom appears to be fast asleep next to me, with one of his arms draped over me. Keeping me close to his front. That would mean that I could feel all of him too. And by that, we've got a very hard situation below. Ah, a natural case of the morning wood.

I can't help admiring Tom's sleeping face though, he looks so peaceful. So boyish and angelic without his usual intense stare or playful smirks.

His hair is all tousled on his pillow, it's just everywhere. I subconsciously raised my right hand to his face as I smoothed his hair from his forehead. It's so smooth and luscious. I got so lost in his hair that I momentarily forgot about my urge to pee.

That was until Tom's eyelids began fluttering. Oh, he's going to wake up. I rested my hand on his shoulder as he finally opens his eyes.

The first thing he does is smile at me, "Hey, Charlotte."

Then he brings me close to hug me even tighter, nuzzling his nose in my hair. "Mhhm, Char. You're so soft."

I'm a little embarrassed with how his thing is now more than brushing against my thigh. It's rubbing me in the weirdest places.

I'm not trying to pussy my way out here, but I really need to pee. Pun very much intended.

"Hey, good morning. I needa pee."

When he doesn't move for a while, I tried to wriggle my way out again. "Toomm! Lemme go."

"Noo, I wanna hold you for a little while longer."

"THOMAS! I swear if you don't let me go!"

Suddenly his hands were at my ass, pushing me to his morning wood. "Mmm!!! TOM, WTF are you doing!"

His hoarse voice is in my ear. "I just want to have you right now."

"Nnnm, pplease let go. I'll still be here later." I can't stand his tease. A little more push of my body upwards and he'll be touching my core.

"I'll let go if you spend the rest of the day with me."

At this point, I'll agree to whatever he says, "okay ok! Fine."

And he finally lets me go but not before a firm squeeze on my ass cheeks.

After relieving myself, I went about to wash my face and did whatever I could to freshen up.

When I did finally pay attention to my reflection in the mirror, I froze. I've got little hickeys running from my neck to my collarbone and shoulders. Ugh, I definitely have to hide those.

When I was done, I peeked out of the adjoining bathroom into the room. Hey, he's nowhere in sight, musta head out for breakfast then.

Boy, was I wrong. He's been waiting next to the toilet door for me to come out, I just didn't notice him till then. "Oof, hey. Can you hand me my clothes please?"

"Ah, sure. Why don't you step out first? I need to use the toilet too."

"Uh, yea. As soon as you hand over my clothes, PLEASE." Does he not get that I'm naked right now?

"Why? You can just come right out and do that. I've already seen AND touched everything last night."

I blushed, why'd he have to mention that. "Yea, no."

Without another word, he effortlessly opens the door and pulls me out then proceeds to pin me against the wall. My hands above my head and his body pressed up to me. I'm just grateful that he, at least had a pair of sweatpants on.

"What're you gonna do now?" I asked challengingly, tired of him taking advantage of his strength all of the time.

He doesn't say anything as he kisses me somewhere on my neck, then unexpectedly just lets me go. "Nothing. Just wanna get one last feel of your naked body against me, before you hide all this from me." He says, smirking, before closing the bathroom door behind him.

I say nothing to that because I honestly don't know what to say. Thank you? Ugh, whatever. Now I'm cranky and nervous. One is because I'm hungry and two because I don't know what Megs or Josh are gonna say about this. Or my parents. OMG. MY PARENTS.

I'm so screwed. How am I going to get past them this morning without seeing my hickeys?

Why didn't I think to bring a new set of clothes with me last night? OMG. Maybe I can borrow some concealer from Tom's cousin?

Just then, loud laughter came from outside the bedroom door. By then I was already dressed in my clothes from last night. But the laughter didn't just stop outside the door. Now they were thumping and knocking at the door rather loudly.

"Toomm~~ Sleepy head~ Wakey wakey~," The person on the other side said loudly in a sing-song voice. That's Josh and by the giggling sounds accompanying him, I'm guessing that's Megs.

Wait, they don't know that I'm still in here. Right?