Asmodeus X Reader V

Hey guys! So, for this oneshot's animal, I liked Thedogwhodreams suggestion and made MC a human bird hybrid.

For the second youngest demon brother, what kind of animal should we go for?

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

"Ow!" You hissed and lightly rubbed the sore spot on your shoulder. Instantaneously, you shot a deadly glare towards the obvious culprit, Satan, who was busy mesmerizing a white feather between his fingertips.

"Fascinating." The demon remarked as he examined the material before handing it to his siblings. Similarly, the demon brothers were enthralled by the simple piece of feather.

Once the feather finally reached Asmodeus dainty fingers, he released a frustrated huff and scolded his brothers. "What are you doing Satan?! We all know not to stress cockatoos or else they may try to harm themselves. We wouldn't want MC to start hurting herself. More importantly, her beautiful wings will be ruined. We can't have that."

You narrowed your eyes towards the Avatar of Lust for being more concerned about your appearance rather than your well-being. How did it happen anyway?

It all started this morning when you woke up at dawn, just as the sun was rising. While you tossed and turn in your sleep, you increasingly became more uncomfortable in your bed. After a couple more trials of resuming your slumber, you gave up and jumped out of bed. Might as well start with my day.

Half-asleep, you trudged towards the bathroom to freshen up yourself and was not prepared for the scene before you. In front of the mirror, you scanned your ruffled hair with strands sticking out everywhere which were in dire need of combing. Slowly, your eyes traced the rest of your body until it reached your shoulders and was taken aback by what you found. I must be dreaming. After all, how can a human being grow a pair of wings? You blinked multiple times, expecting the white feathers to disappear. It did not. Safe to say, the whole neighborhood awoke at the sound of your ear-shattering scream.

Afterwards, all the residents of the House of Lamentation were summoned by Lucifer into the common area for an emergency meeting.

"Does anyone have any idea what or who caused this?" The eldest interrogated in an accusing tone while eyeing the group, Satan in particular.

Everybody shook their head apart from Satan. The Avatar of Wrath cocked an eyebrow, offended that he was immediately labelled as a suspect without any proof. "Don't look at me like that. I have nothing to do with this. I don't possess any magic scrolls for avian shape-shifting at the moment. This scumbag stole it and auctioned it off online."

Mammon automatically raised both of his hands as if he were caught red-handed. "Hey hey. Don't drag me into this."

Satan ignored him and abruptly stood up. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm heading to the library and will research about MC's condition. I suggest you do the same, instead of huddling here like idiots."

Once Satan left the room, Lucifer followed suit and ordered everyone to search for a cure, any clue related to your dilemma. Asmodeus stayed behind and eagerly volunteered to look after you, in case of an unprecedented turn of events. It was sweet of him to do so but you knew better. The demon was definitely up to something.

☆☆☆

"Yes yes. Just like that. So beautiful." Asmodeus encouraged.

You gritted your teeth before changing your position. Suddenly, there was a burst of light, followed by the familiar clicking sound of a camera going off. The demon took a couple more pictures then explained your next pose.

This was unbelievable and exhausting. With an unamused expression, you complied with Asmodeus' instructions. The nerve of this demon...

Earlier, your predictions were confirmed as soon as Asmodeus was positive that you two were alone. A mischievous glint flashed through his peachy orbs which induced an uneasy feeling in your stomach. Without your permission, the Avatar of Lust dragged you into his bedroom and stripped you off your clothes. Not to worry, his intentions were nothing questionable.

Due to your newly-acquired white wings (much like a yellow-crested cockatoo), the scheming demon saw an opportunity to dress you up in white and changed you from an average human being and into a magnificent heavenly creature. According to Asmodeus, you were the perfect depiction of an angel.

Upon setting his sight on your ethereal figure, the demon was determined to make the most of it. Out of thin air, Asmodeus brought in a white backdrop, light equipment, and an expensive camera that you would commonly find in editorial photoshoots. In a second, the room was turned into a professional photo studio. As much as you hated your dear friend, you applauded the demon's said determination.

"Nice MC!" Asmodeus commented. "Okay. Now, I want you to sit down and hug your knees to your chest."

"Like this?" You inquired in a bored tone.

"Loosen up a bit and get rid of that wrinkles between your eyebrows." The photographer commanded. "You're supposed to look angelic, as if you're a fragile little girl."

"Like this?" You repeated; your pitch higher than it was before.

"No." Asmodeus spoke firmly. "You look like an eight year-old who was forced to take a picture with your distant relatives. You're too tense."

I'll show you tense. You cursed mentally and almost berated the fussy demonic photographer but was interrupted by the sound of someone barging into the room.

"What are you guys up to?" Mammon hollered.

"Can't you see we are in a middle of a photoshoot?" Asmodeus complained then scowled at his brother, seemingly signalling the latter to get out. You, on the other hand, puckered your lips and sent a pleading look towards your potential savior, hoping that the idiot would take a hint.

Unfortunately, the Avatar of Greed had once again proven his stupidity when he stated. "Really? Lemme see. Send me a couple. I could earn a buck by selling them."

"No!" Asmodeus rejected and prohibited the greedy demon from touching his camera. "What I do is a work of art and I refuse to have someone as filthy as you near it."

Meanwhile, your irritation was simmering caused by those bickering fools. Whilst the pair were distracted, you reached out towards Asmodeus' camera and stealthily snatched the memory card. Before either could notice, you snapped the object in half and dropped it onto the floor. You were satisfied by their horrified expressions.

"Why MC?! My precious pictures!" Asmodeus was on his knees, sobbing.

"Think of it as payment for wasting my time and energy." were your final words before walking out like a boss.