Lucifer X Reader II

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

Inspired by:

☆☆☆☆☆

Once the school bell rang, signaling the end of classes, you collected your stuff and rushed towards the student council room, where Lucifer was. The poor demon was swamped in paperwork and called for you. You did not waste another minute in the classroom, feeling pity for Lucifer who was slaving away as the student body Vice President. Being an exchange student in RAD was challenging so you could sympathize with Lucifer who was juggling both his studies and student council duties. Thus, you were willing to help him out, even with just being there for him, providing mental support.

When you arrived at the student council room, you lightly knocked on the door and entered once Lucifer permitted you. Sure enough, the demon was covered in tall stacks of paper on top of his desk. With a closer look, you took note of dark bags under his eyes and slicked back hair due to Lucifer pushing his strands back repeatedly.

Lucifer's exhausted red eyes sparkled when it set it sight on you. Thereafter, he beckoned for you to come closer. You eagerly skipped to his side but were abruptly pulled by the wrist. On his lap with your back facing him, you were taken aback by the sudden proximity and were conscious of the heat emitting from Lucifer's body. The temperature shot up when you were enveloped in his embrace, his arms trapping yours securely to your side. It tickled when he buried his face on the crook of your neck. In contrast to the unfolding events, no words were exchanged which you thoroughly enjoyed. You hoped time would stop.

After half an hour, Lucifer propped his chin on your shoulder, without moving his arms away from your torso. He spoke softly, his voice crisp and clear, sending a chill from your nape down to your spine. It was exhilarating. "Thank you for coming, MC."

In order to prevent yourself from doing anything hasty, both of your hands squeezed your thighs while eyes were facing forward. You replied cautiously. "You're welcome. Are you feeling better?"

Lucifer hummed cheerfully which was unexpectedly adorable. However, the thought was instantly thrown out the window. You leaned on Lucifer, further closing the distance between you. Slowly, you turned your head towards him, your faces millimeters apart.

Perhaps, you were gazing at him too expectantly since the next thing you know, Lucifer was kissing you. At first, your body was stiff with your eyelids closed too tightly. Sensing your nervousness, Lucifer's right hand cupped your face while his left hand grasped your hand. He stroked your cheek delicately, as if to comfort you. Consequently, you relaxed and responded to his loving kiss. It was slow but sweet with no tongue involved. The kiss lasted for a while before your strained neck began hurting.

After pulling away, you noticed your heavy breathing and quickened pulse. Your heart was thumping so loudly, you wondered if Lucifer could hear it. Then, you felt his chest through your back and realized that it was not only your heart that was beating loudly. At this point, your sensitivity was through the roof. Therefore, you shivered when he whispered near your ear. "I want more."

"If we continue, I might not be able to stop myself." You voiced out meekly, avoiding meeting his eyes. "You still have work to do."

Lucifer contemplated whether ditching the paperwork and continue with your make-out session. After much consideration, he decided not to and released you from his arms. His decision was disappointing, but you understood that Lucifer could not afford to waste any more time. You excused yourself and was about to leave but Lucifer intervened. "I did not order you to leave just yet. You're staying with me. I want you to be near me so when I finish, I can claim my reward from you."

As such, you plopped on the sofa and distracted yourself by playing with your phone. Nevertheless, the sexual tension from earlier did not disperse. Additionally, you could still feel Lucifer's lingering touches on your skin; hence, your body refused to cool down. Inconspicuously, you peeked through your eyelashes and observed Lucifer who was doing his job seriously.

Out of the blue, Lucifer slammed his hands on the desk. Then, he jumped away from his seat and marched towards you. Without any warning, he leaned down and kissed you again. Caught off-guard, you shoved him away with wide eyes, questioning. "What are you doing? You're not done working."

Lucifer removed your hands from his chest and declared. "Next time. Besides, I can't leave you alone when you're staring at me so passionately."

"Don't blame me later."

"You're right. I can't ever concentrate when you're around."

Finally, Lucifer resumed kissing you and you were eager to respond this time. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down to the couch, with him hovering above you. It was difficult to prohibit yourselves from going further but that's another story.