Simeon X Reader II

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

Requested by: zoegoddard3

This is a continuation from Simeon X Reader I. Enjoy~

☆☆☆☆☆

Several days passed by since that embarrassing incident with the beautiful angel, Simeon. Thankfully, that issue was long forgotten, and Simeon never spoke of it again. After undergoing such a humiliating experience, you learned to just pay attention in class and not worry your seatmate. However, your determination was being put to the test today. It was as if the devil king purposely sent an alluring incubus to seduce you. Although you toughed it out during these past couple of days without enjoying Simeon's side profile, today proved to be quite a challenge. Perhaps, it was a test of endurance to see if you were capable of fighting against temptation.

At first, everything seemed normal and you were listening attentively in class. Then, your nose caught a whiff of a peculiar scent. Curious, you searched for the origin of such a fragrant smell and discovered it was oozing from your neighbor, Simeon. In a snap, you were distracted by your good-looking classmate. Originally, you were only wondering why he was exuding such an aroma and guessed which perfume he might have used. Additionally, what could have persuaded the angel to try out a new smell. Nevertheless, it was completely welcomed. If he was trying to change his wardrobe, you were all for it. Currently, his aura was more radiant than usual which meant something else changed.

You only realized how long you were staring at him when his blue orbs met yours. Shyly averting your eyes, you mentally hit yourself for looking stupid again. It was worse now because he caught you red-handed. You waited for a few minutes before checking to see if he was still gazing back. Sensing your passionate looks, Simeon quickly glanced at you and smiled warmly. That was it! The reason Simeon was more eye-catching than usual was because he was bursting with happiness. Simeon was already a gorgeous creature but whenever he smiles, that would be enough to blind the masses.

What could have cheered this calm and collected angel? This was one of the questions that was surging in your head and was sure to interrogate Simeon with later on. There was actually someone who had the power to affect Simeon's stable mood. It was a thought that made you unbearably jealous. It was already difficult enough to spend some time alone with him and now, there was competition.

You rubbed your temples in frustration, recalling any torture methods that Satan taught you, and it seemed Simeon noticed this. Out of the blue, he grabbed the hand on your face and gave it a tight squeeze. Consequently, all irritation flew out the window and was replaced with giddiness. Simeon was probably worried by your state and you were touched by that. However, he was still in the hot seat and you were not letting him go home until you were satisfied. But for now, you enjoyed the little skin ship you had.

☆☆☆

"Don't go yet, Simeon." You ordered and gripped his hand firmly, preventing him from leaving. Fortunately, he did not object and stayed in his seat as the rest of the class went home. Luke was about to approach you but turned away swiftly after you faced him threateningly.

Once you were positive that the classroom was empty and both of you were out of earshot, you stood up and marched towards the front of his desk. You slammed your hands on the table, though, this did not faze him. Contrary to your actions, you asked nicely, with a hint of accusation in your tone. "How are you? You seem to be in a good mood today, Simeon."

If he was confused by your intentions, he did not let it show. Instead, he answered honestly. "Well, yes. I am in a good mood today. You could tell?"

"Ohoho. I could tell, alright." You emphasized then shifted to criticizing him. "I could tell from your cologne. So, tell me, who was she?" No, this was not how the conversation was supposed to go. Initially, you wished to have a friendly conversation with Simeon and gush on about crushes. Thereafter, he would confess who the lucky one was and then you would admit your feelings for him. Now, it was all ruined due to your impatience. From an outsider's view, this must look like a scene out of a soap opera wherein the wife confronts her husband for infidelity.

True enough, Simeon did not understand what you meant. "She? Who are we talking about?"

"Her! The person you like! The one who was making you happy."

Simeon could tell you were pretty upset so he was careful not to push you even more. He muttered soothingly, leading you back to your seat. "Okay. Okay. Calm down, MC. Tell me everything, from the beginning. Take your time. I'll listen."

Since Simeon was a holy creature, his words immediately comforted you and calmed your nerves. Or perhaps, it was solely because of Simeon. Nonetheless, the anger had dissipated. You breathed in deeply before explaining. "Earlier, in class, I noticed you were a wearing a perfume which suited you. At first, I was wondering what brand it was and who convinced you to even wear it. But then, I began thinking of that person and what their relationship with you. Was she special to you to the point that you were happy just thinking of her? Before I knew it, I was jealous and getting hurt by myself."

"Jealous? Why were you jealous?"

"Because I like you. Like a lot." You confessed. "I was being pretty pathetic for getting hurt all by myself."

"I'm sorry for causing you pain." Simeon apologized which felt like a punch in the gut because it was not the response you were hoping for. Your heart was aching until he added. "Is it a sin if I'm happy because you got jealous that I liked someone else?"

You stared at him hopefully, questioning. "What do you mean?"

"That lucky girl is you."

Despite your heart recovering from the pain, you pointed out. "Then why were you in a good mood? What's up with the perfume?"

"Remember when he had dinner together days ago?" He continued when you nodded. "I asked if you were feeling unwell because you kept staring at me in class. But the truth is, I knew that you were looking at me with affection in your eyes. I was teasing you on purpose. After that, I thought if I had gotten too far with the jokes because you stopped looking my way. I thought of ways to make you notice me, so I tried out changing my style. Nothing too drastic, so I started with putting on perfume. I was really happy when it was a success and you looked my way again. Though, I didn't know it would hurt you. I'm sorry for that."

"It's fine. That was my fault anyway. But can I take it that you like me too?"

"I like you, my cute fangirl." He hollered; his velvety smooth voice was music to your ears. Just about any part of Simeon was flawless and you were lucky to have them all to yourself.