Satan X Reader IV

This is a continuation of Satan X Reader II. The story ended with them dining in Ristorante Six. Enjoy!~

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

Dining in Ristorante Six, an esteemed and well-known business, was burdening yet fascinating. It was definitely a rarity for a commoner such as yourself who was not used to that glamorous world. Nevertheless, it was a great experience.

Both of you left the restaurant satisfied after having your fill of overpriced dishes. Before taking a step out into the freezing night, Satan slipped off his coat and placed it onto your shoulder. It was chivalrous of him and you accepted it with a smile. Despite being such a bully, Satan was certainly a gentleman. Additionally, it was Satan who treated you to such an expensive place, a place you could only enter after saving for months.

Out in the open, underneath a thousand stars, the Avatar of Wrath laced his fingers with yours. From your peripheral vision, Satan's face was void of emotion yet appeared quite laidback. It was the kind of expression he makes whenever he relaxes while reading a book. Unconsciously, the corners of your mouth twitched upon realizing that Satan sees you as his safe haven. A title that was exclusively yours.

The leisure walk ended quite abruptly after returning to the House of Lamentation. However, the story did not stop there. Before you could retreat to your quarters, Satan squeezed your hand and led you to his room.

A sense of familiarity swept over you as you scanned his unkept territory with books and scrolls scattered everywhere. The only source of light was the moon shining through the open curtains.

All of a sudden, Satan stretched out his right hand towards you. Confused, you gazed blankly at his exposed palm. "What?"

"I'd like it if you offer me a chance to dance with a beautiful lady." He declared confidently.

"How can we dance here? There's not enough space to move around." You scoffed yet accepted his hand, nonetheless.

The demon remained composed as he placed his palm on your lower back. With little force, he pushed you towards him, removing the space between you two. "Then, you're going to have stay close to me."

No objections were raised after gazing into Satan's handsome face. Furthermore, you could not help but admire his gleaming cyan orbs and spotted yellow-green specks surrounding his pupils, upon closer inspection. It was no exaggeration that anyone could fall victim to those emerald eyes.

Cutting your line of thought, Satan's cold thumb rubbed your cheeks then muttered sincerely. "Your eyes make me weak. It's so hypnotic."

Taken aback by his coinciding words, you queried. "Only my eyes?"

A small smile emerged from his indifferent features. "Of course not." Slowly, he listed out everything while lightly grazing the mentioned parts with his fingertips. "These lips are enough to make me go crazy. It makes me want to kiss it every day. I also love the way your hair envelopes your beautiful face. I love the way how your face scrunches up when I tease you. And how you pout when you lose in an argument. Most of all, I love the way the corner of your eyes wrinkles when your face brightens up. Yes, that's the face."

"Idiot. Don't you know any shame?" You retorted, prohibiting a smile from breaking out.

"If that's enough to make you shy, I wonder if you could handle what I plan to do with your dress."

Baffled, you stared into his emerald orbs. Gone was the cool-toned cyan blue, replaced with warm golden hues. The eye color was akin to that of a lion's that was ready to eat you up at any moment. However, despite being so overwhelming, you could not look away.

"What will you do, MC?" The demon whispered seductively as he held strands of your hair between his fingers. "Will you listen to my thoughts or will you run away and forget what you just heard?"

Like you could forget about it. Even if you chose the latter option, there was no escape from the demon's clutches, especially from someone as clever as Satan. Additionally, there was no denying that you were looking forward to this as well.

Shooting up on the tip of your toes, you wrapped your arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his lips. Content with the turn of events, Satan closed his eyes and responded eagerly. His hand stayed on your lower back while other rested on your nape.

A prickling sensation could be felt at the back of your neck as Satan sucked your lips. Furthermore, you would gasp out for air every now and then. Still, Satan did not let go and continued to nibble and lick your mouth.

"Satan...wait..." You breathed out while pushing his chest. Thankfully, the demon released you and took a step back.

"Sorry." He apologized sheepishly. "It's hard to hold back when you're making that kind of face.

"What kind of face?" You asked, oddly anticipating such an obvious answer to roll off his tongue.

"A lewd face." The demon declared then elaborated further. "A face that says you want more. A face that says you want to be spoiled and caressed endlessly. A face that I can't resist. A face that makes me want to mess you up until your legs give out."

"Go ahead." You permitted. Thereafter, you grabbed his hand and guided it to where the straps of the dress were. In a flash, you were bare naked in the room, fully exposed to Satan's hungry eyes.

Without missing a beat, he swept you off your feet and carried you to his bed. Throughout the night, Satan did as he had promised until you could not walk the next morning.