Leviathan X Reader V

Warning! This oneshot contains mature content. This is more graphic than the past chapters. Let's just say this is to make up for the previous Leviathan X Reader. 😉

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

Where was the urge coming from? One minute, you were lying sick in bed and then straddling someone next. The poor and confused demon underneath you was blushing furiously. Similarly, blood was rushing to your head with heat emanating beneath your stomach, spreading to every corner of your body. Once again, what was this feeling? And where the hell did it come from?

Compared to your feverish state this morning, you were totally fine last night and even slept early. Once you woke up, sweat was clinging to your skin, inducing you to discard the blanket. You spread out your arms and legs in an attempt to lower your temperature. Unfortunately, it proved to be ineffective and only sent tingles down your spine.

Subsequently, your head was spinning. While you were suppressing your dizziness, you failed to hear your door click open. A voice interrupted your racing thoughts, forcing you to glance towards a blurred figure hovering above you. The only thing you could make out was their gleaming orange orbs and dark violet mop of hair.

Slowly, you connected the dots and recognized the creature before you. "Levi?"

"MC!" The demon exclaimed loudly, causing you to wince. "Are you okay? Your face is flushed and there's something on your head." Suddenly, his cold fingers were on your forehead to check your temperature, bringing temporary comfort. You frowned when he snatched his hand away and retrieved your blanket from the ground.

An irritated groan escaped your mouth when the demon covered you with the duvet. Naturally, this only worsened your condition. You glared at the innocent idiot for his useless but kind gesture. Regret immediately sunk in when guilt flashed across Leviathan's features.

"Sorry MC. I don't really know how to take care of someone." The demon apologized. "Wait here. I'll go get someone to help you. Satan or Lucifer will know what to do."

Wait! Don't go. Don't leave me. Instantly, you sat up and took ahold of his wrist. Before Leviathan could register what was happening, you yanked him onto the bed and hovered above him, your hands planted on both sides of his head.

Due to the proximity and his widened eyelids, you had better view of his luminous orange orbs. The color reminds me of dawn, right before the sun rises. Or is it more like the sun setting before darkness consuming the night sky? Nevertheless, they're "breathtaking."

The word came out a whisper, unheard by the frozen body underneath you. Leviathan flinched when your hand gently stroked his face. Then, your focus shifted from his eyes down to his lips. Your thumb traced over it, realizing they were quite dry. Consequently, Leviathan mimicked your actions and gazed at your lips.

Unknowingly, Leviathan licked his mouth, flipping a switch within you. You pushed yourself up and settled on top of his crotch. The demon watched intently as you removed your top and roughly threw it to the side. The thing was, you never wear a bra whilst you sleep. Therefore, your chest was exposed for the world to see and something the otaku was not and never will be prepared for.

You bent forward and placed your hands on his chest to support yourself. A sharp intake of breath was heard when you moved your hips. "What are you doing, MC?" Leviathan mumbled in a daze, doing everything in his power not to succumb to temptations.

This proved to be difficult when you remained silent and applied more pressure to his sensitive area. You observed in satisfaction when he groaned in response. Thereafter, his hands were on your waist, gripping tightly onto your skin.

"MC..." The way he said your name and his pounding heartbeat were enough to turn you on further and pleasure him even more.

You stopped grinding your hips when there was an evident bulge in his pants. Leviathan whimpered when you denied him his climax, prompting you to giggle to yourself. No need for him to worry because that was far from the end.

With a sly grin, you carefully lied on your stomach between his legs. The demon trembled when your finger lightly grazed his clothed hard-on before settling on the band of his joggers. Instantly, Leviathan assisted you with removing his garments, until he was bare naked on your bed.

Not wasting another minute, you also slipped off all your remaining clothes. Afterwards, the positions were switched, Leviathan now on top. Hurriedly, he captured your lips and inserted his tongue inside. The demon was still inexperienced in french kissing but you gave him credit for trying his best. Nonetheless, you let him take the lead.

You shivered when something stiff poked your wet core. Getting impatient, you broke the kiss and huffed. "Just get on with it already, Levi."

☆☆☆

A mirror on hand, you studied the rabbit ears on top of your head, pondering how it came to be. The reproductive instincts of the animal must have kicked in and forced you to go into heat. Thankfully, Leviathan was there to calm it down.

"Do you have any idea who or what could have caused it?" Speak of the devil, the Avatar of Envy was knocked out on the mattress in his birthday suit with the blanket covering his private parts.

You placed the mirror on your bedside table then lied down next to the demon. "I'm not sure."

"Well, whoever or whatever did this, I'll find them no matter what." The determination in his tone caused you laugh.

"No matter what, huh?" You teased. "I'm guessing you liked the bunny ears and tail."

"What? Why would I like--"

"It's alright." You intercepted. "If this was enough to turn you on, then I'll gladly be your bunny."

"Enough already."