Leviathan X Reader IV

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

Begging for some attention like a whiny child was definitely humiliating and unsuitable for someone of your age. Nonetheless, it was not entirely your fault. A stubborn being was insistent on concentrating on something else rather than their beautiful girlfriend. This is cheating, you hear?!

Worse, you compared yourself to those clingy girlfriends you find online. Truth to be told, you were always annoyed with girls who confronts their boyfriend repeatedly over some stupid video game. Video games or me? And now, you were in their pitiful position with the urge to spit out such a ridiculous question.

How did you end up like this anyway?

It was a simple weekend, a much-deserved break from stressful matters. You only wanted to enjoy the day and forget about harsh reality. With that in mind, you searched for your otaku boyfriend who was holed inside his room. After persistent knocking, the shut-in finally opened the door with an annoyed look. You were clearly unwelcomed but still barged into his space without any permission.

From the corner of your eye, you immediately discovered the spot where he was previously seated. The area was littered with packages of potato chips and empty bottles of soda. A dating simulator was flashed in the tv screen with the controller on the floor. Combined with Leviathan's dark eyebags and colorless face, it was no mystery that the demon stayed up all night to finish a game.

No wonder the introvert was so cranky. Lacking the energy to send you away, Leviathan sat on the floor with his legs crossed and clicked resume. You creeped behind him and frowned upon seeing the capture target. The character's appearance and personality greatly contrasted yours which left a bitter taste in your mouth.

Irritated by the unnecessary surging jealousy within you, you thought of a plan, something a virtual girlfriend could never do. Slowly, you curled your fingers around his shoulder and pressed firmly. As expected, Leviathan flinched at the sudden touch and cocked his head towards you. "What are you doing, MC?"

"Relax. I will give you a massage. Your shoulders are tense." You shushed and squeezed tighter. "Don't mind me. Keep playing."

Heeding your advice, he sent you a dubious look before clicking resume. However, his momentum earlier vanished. You knew that he was aware of where your curious fingertips were exploring. Becoming bolder, you stretched your hands and slid it down his back. Leviathan fidgeted inconspicuously as you reached his lower back. Biting your lip, you suppressed the desire to attack him all at once and continued with your teasing scheme.

The demon jolted when your hands sneaked onto his hips and arrived on top of his stomach. Currently, you were embracing him from behind but had no plans of stopping there. What kind of teasing would this be if there was no skin involved? With a naughty glint in your eyes, you traced the bottom end of his shirt before shoving your hands inside.

"M-MC?!" Leviathan choked but you cut him off quickly. "Shush." Instantly, he clamped his mouth shut.

You rested your chin on his shoulder and eagerly watched his reaction. Against your cold fingertips, the demon's body was warm while exuding raw and alluring pheromones. Light as a feather, you followed the lines on his firm abdomen. Your middle finger travelled from his abs towards the middle of his chest with his heart beating furiously underneath. In response, Leviathan flexed his back to hinder your lingering fingers. As if your throat was parched, you licked your lips hungrily as Leviathan shivered involuntarily under your touch.

With the game long forgotten, the background music playing faintly from the speakers contributed to the heated atmosphere. Every so often, Leviathan would release a trembling breath. Taking note of his state, you proceeded to the next level and buried your face onto the crook of his neck. Unconsciously, the demon leaned his head to the side which exposed his delicate neck. Without missing a beat, you planted kisses on his burning flushed skin.

With occasional licking and sucking here and there, you took your time scouring before settling on a sensitive area. You smirked when a gasp escaped his lips. Leviathan was not accustomed to physical contact and had often fallen victim to your tickling attempts. But the spot that was enough to shock the demon by merely touching was his ears.

At first, you softly bit his earlobes causing the unsuspecting boy to squirm in his seat. Orange orbs grew warmer with fiery passion as Leviathan sunk deeper into the moment. At the same time, he loosened his arms and grasped your unmoving hands still underneath his shirt, prompting you to nibble gently his ear.

Afterwards, your right hand slipped out of his clothes and held his cheeks. It's not enough. I need more. Out of the blue, you turned his face towards you and captured his lips. You sighed in satisfaction as Leviathan finally took the lead and did not put up a fight when he inserted his tongue into your mouth. "Levi..."

"MC...I can't take it anymore." The demon pleaded.

"I know." You nodded and pulled him up. "Let's take this to bed."

Exerting your dominance once again, you pushed him onto the bed and stripped off your clothes until you were left in your underwear. It was such a turn-on whenever Leviathan was the one who removed your undergarments. Thereafter, you climbed on top of him on all fours and whispered. "I'll be doing all the work today."

The reserved creature's eyes were clouded. "MC, I can't anymore..." He trailed off before losing consciousness.

You sat up and blinked in astonishment. Is he sleeping?

Several seconds passed by before you recovered from the shock of the century. You shivered and realized you were still indecent. While gritting your teeth, you snatched his blanket and covered your half-naked body. Let's try again after he wakes up.

☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys! Mikorin here~

I have to announce that updates will be slower than usual and I might not be able to keep up with my updating schedule. School started recently and I had to adjust to online learning. It's harder than I thought. Please bear with me.

Anyway, what did you think? The place is heating up in here. That's how thirsty Levi stans are for more action.