Simeon X Reader IV

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Had a lot of things going on and I didn't have any motivation to do anything. Things are finally calming down so I thought to write something at least. And, finally, I finished today. Please enjoy this oneshot!~

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

"Here comes the thousand-year-old Demonus."

The group cheered as Diavolo brought out a bottle from his famed ancient wine collection. It would not be a party if there were no expensive alcohol. Thereafter, the demon prince handed it to his assistant, Barbatos, letting him pour the beverage into everyone's cups, apart from yours and Luke's.

Similar to kids in a family reunion, both of you were only allowed to drink apple juice. The rest raised their glasses in unison before downing the wine swiftly, earning a disapproving look from Luke. Though, deep down, he was only sulking because Simeon prevented him from taking a sip despite being a couple hundred years old. As comfort, you patted the back of the pouting chihuahua.

The reason for the celebration was the nearing end of the exchange student program. The demon lord was more than ecstatic to hold a party in his castle. Lucifer was anxious when Mammon and Asmodeus mentioned there should be alcohol served. Who was Diavolo to say no? Naturally, he was on board for anything mischievous.

Thus, here you were in the gardens of the Devil Lord's castle, surrounded by drunkards passing out here and there. With the lowest tolerance, Mammon and Leviathan were the first to be knocked out cold after taking the Demonus in one shot. Afterwards, Asmodeus and Satan were unconscious. Belphegor was already in dreamland before the drinking even begun while Beelzebub was still chowing down the dessert table. As the last men standing, Diavolo, Lucifer, Barbatos, and Solomon were busy reliving memories of the past months.

While scanning the area, you realized there was someone missing. Right then, you caught sight of a brunet walking away from the scene. You turned towards Luke to excuse yourself but was surprised to find the angel was drunk from drinking apple juice. You stared in astonishment before leaving quietly.

With a jog, you searched where Simeon might have gone. Farther from the lively group, you approached a dimly lit pavilion. Inside was the creature you were hoping to find. On cue, a familiar smile was etched on his face. "Hey there."

"Hey." You replied and stepped foot inside the infrastructure. "What are you doing here, all by yourself?"

"The Demonus was really strong and I was intoxicated immediately. It was getting hot too, so I thought to break away from the crowd. How about you? What brings you here?"

"I was kinda lonely there, being the only sober one. Then, I saw you leaving and followed after you." You admitted then occupied a seat several centimeters away from the angel. "It's almost a year. Time flies by so fast. I can't believe we're about to leave Devildom."

"I remember when we first met. You always complained when this hell of a year would end. You were also agitated and refused to interact with anyone which worried me and Luke." The angel recalled and softly laughed at the thought. "Now that we're finally going home, you seem reluctant to leave."

"It certainly was hell of a rollercoaster. I was always on my guard because I never knew when I might die. And when I actually did die, I just stopped caring and did whatever I wanted to do." Slowly, you peeked at Simeon behind your eyelashes. "And, since I made that decision, I've gathered my courage to ask you a favor."

"What is it?" He asked, gazing you with the same kindness he had been treating you with since you arrived in Devildom.

Even though Simeon viewed you with sincere and understanding eyes, you felt intimidated rather than comforted. The fear of hearing his honest response within you intensified. Nevertheless, you spouted the words you had been contemplating for weeks.

"I've experienced firsthand just how kind you are Simeon. As an angel, it might be innate to you, but it still saved me. I also know that you treat others the same, no matter who or what they are so I know that I shouldn't keep my hopes up. But can I at least flatter myself that I was special to you and that you would miss me when I'm gone? It's alright if you don't, but can you at least promise that you will remember because I know that I will never forget about you."

After speaking, no sounds could be heard aside from the muffled chirping of crickets and your heaving breaths. You wondered if Simeon could hear your racing heartbeat. To check, you glanced towards the angel. You noticed his clouded orbs and flushed cheeks, indicating that he might have been more intoxicated than you thought. Even though you had no alcohol in your system, you were getting drunk from him presence.

Quickly, you reached for his face and guided his lips towards yours. Simeon blinked in surprise and was frozen in place as you gently kissed him. After a solid minute, you leaned back and studied his ethereal features. "Forgive me for committing such a sin towards a servant of God. But please just grant me this moment before we part ways."

Confusion enshrouded the innocent angel's beautiful face. You took that opportunity to resume before any questions spilled out. With more force and passion, you kissed him again and lightly sucked his lower lip. Simeon shuddered at the intimate action, flicking a switch inside him.

Your eyelids shot wide open when he suddenly responded by slipping his hands on your back and pushing you towards him. Abruptly, you pulled away but only to plant soft kisses on his face, starting from his forehead. Next was his almond-shaped eyelids and the edge of his high-bridged nose. Instead of proceeding to his mouth, you chose his cheekbones and jaw. Before you could move any lower, the angel pushed your shoulder to prevent you from touching any more of his delicate parts.

"MC. You must know that you're about to cross a line and, in doing so, would cause consequences. Think about this carefully."

Even without speaking a single word, the determination in your eyes was enough to answer his concerns. You placed your hand on his chest and felt his beating heart, satisfied that it was thumping loudly. Simeon did not fight back when you pushed him to lie down on his back. "I already knew what I was getting into when I started desiring you. Besides, didn't I tell you? I'm going to do whatever I want."

With that, you climbed on top him and captured his lips once again. This time, nothing was going to stop you.