Asmodeus X Reader II

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

As futile attempt, you jotted down all information written on the blackboard, wishing you would retain something. It was frustrating that you could not understand the topic so you might as well just memorize the formula. Hence, you copied all examples given so you may review them later on and hopefully learn how to apply the formula you memorized.

You gasped in horror when the lecturer erased the board abruptly and began writing more solutions. More discernible equations filled the board which was overwhelming and almost made you drop a tear. At that moment, you dropped your pen and gave up on taking notes. You mentally cursed the mathematician that discovered Differential Calculus. Might as well cry your heart out once exams come.

While gawking aimlessly at the board full of gibberish, you felt your phone vibrate inside your pocket. Since you stopped paying attention in class, you inconspicuously slipped out your phone and read a message from Asmodeus.

 Since you stopped paying attention in class, you inconspicuously slipped out your phone and read a message from Asmodeus

It was as if Asmodeus heard your desperate calls and had come to take all the pain away. Indeed, going out and doing some shopping would lift your mood. It would certainly be a breath of fresh air, away from mind-numbing lessons. After sending your acceptance to his invitation, you were wishing this torture of a lecture would end already.

☆☆☆

By the time all your classes ended, Asmodeus was already waiting outside the room. Without your permission, Asmodeus slung his arm around yours and dragged you along with him, his enthusiasm rubbing off on you. He inquired excitedly. "Where should we go first? Majolish?"

"What did you plan on buying?"

"Well, there's the new release from Majolish. I also want to buy some new skincare products. Oh, there's also these cute pair of shoes I saw online yesterday. I want to check that out too." Asmodeus listed, displaying just how keen he was.

You giggled at his eagerness and computed how much money he planned on splurging. At the thought, you were worried if you had enough cash in your wallet. Perhaps, after going on a shopping spree and becoming broke, Differential Calculus would be the least of your problems. Nonetheless, it was too late since the Avatar of Lust already had you under his claws and would not let you escape.

The first destination was Majolish. The store became top priority because there was a possibility of the new products of the summer collection being sold out. Thankfully, the shop still had some in stock by the time you arrived. As soon as you step foot into the place, Asmodeus hauled you towards the male section. He picked a flower-patterned short-sleeved button-down shirt and draped it on his torso, stating. "Ooh, I like this one."

"It suits you." You commented mindlessly.

"Well, everything suits me. I can't help that I look good in everything." Asmodeus declared obnoxiously. You fought back the urge to roll your eyes and noted to be more careful on your words or else you would hear him bragging all afternoon.

Asmodeus released his hold on you and strutted towards the fitting room with a bunch of clothes. While he tried out the garments, you had some time to yourself to do some exploring. Subsequently, an orange sundress on a mannequin caught your attention. You asked the price of the apparel from an employee and was shocked to discover how expensive it was. Sadly, you had to give up because you could not afford it. You gazed at the dress longingly, hoping you could earn enough before it goes out of stock.

"MC! What do you think?" Asmodeus cut in and posed in front of you, wearing the flower-patterned button-down shirt.

"You look good." It was an understatement, given that he possessed devilish look. Though, you did not tell the truth because it would only encourage him to boast once again.

"Thank you. It was hard to choose since everything looked good on me. But this one stuck on me." He proclaimed then shifted his focus to you. "How about you? Did anything catch your eye?"

"No, nothing." You lied, the sundress coming to mind.

Asmodeus nodded curtly. "Is that so? Alright. I'll pay for this. Wait for me outside. You can choose where we'll go next."

Given the authority of deciding on the next destination, you contemplated for a while and considered shops with inexpensive products. You made your mind by the time Asmodeus appeared beside you, questioning. "So, where do you want to go?"

"Let's go to a make-up store. I need to buy mascara and lip gloss."

"Okay. Let's go."

☆☆☆

After spending a whole afternoon roaming around the mall, your feet were hurting. It was already dark by the time you returned to the House of Lamentation. An angry Lucifer was standing in the entryway, waiting for the both of you. Both of you were reprimanded for staying out so late and warned you specifically of the dangers during the night. After half an hour of nagging, he let you go.

Out of earshot, Asmodeus began raising his complaints. "What was that? It's not like anyone would dare to attack us, one of the most powerful demons in Devildom."

"He was just worried. You know how much Lucifer loves his brothers."

"No, I don't think that's it. Luci becomes grumpy whenever he's left out. He's just jealous we went out to have fun without him."

"That's true." You admitted and snickered. "Alright, here's my room. See you later."

You were about to enter your room but Asmodeus intervened. "Wait a minute. I have something for you." He held out a paper bag with Majolish printed on the side.

You accepted his gift and was surprised to see the orange sundress inside. "Wha? How did you..."

"I saw you looking at and assumed that you like it. I hope you do."

His thoughtfulness touched your heart and was genuinely grateful. You jumped into him and wrapped your arms around his neck, declaring. "I do. I like it a lot. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it."

Asmodeus chuckled and placed his arms around your waist. "I should buy you more things to get this type of treatment."

"Please don't. If you do that, I might just drop out of school and make you my sugar daddy."

"Ooh, I wouldn't mind that."