Belphegor X Reader IV

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

Slowly, you swayed between sleeping and being conscious until you finally decided to open your droopy eyelids. Although you preferred sleeping till noon, it was your turn to prepare breakfast. If you skip your shift, Beelzebub will most likely drag you out of bed and force you to make food.

Involuntarily, you let out a loud yawn and stretched your arms but was blocked by something warm and sturdy. With half-lidded orbs, you glanced at the sluggish figure lying peacefully beside you. Confused, you combed your surroundings and realized that you were in the attic. Memories of the previous night instantly flooded your mind which explained how you ended up in Belphegor's quarters.

On cue, your stomach growled, reminding you that you have not eaten last night's dinner and that it was Belphegor's fault. You merely wished to wake him up from his nap and let him know dinner was ready. Rather than following your orders, the demon yanked you into his bed and wrapped his arms around you. Thus, you gave him five more minutes and must have lost consciousness by then.

Carefully, you sat up and successfully stretched out your hands which interrupted the demon's slumber. Out of the blue, Belphegor wiggled closer and snaked his arms around your waist, sneaking a peek behind his eyelashes. His clouded and absentminded eyes looking up to you reminded you of a baby who was struggling to stay awake, implying just how adorable Belphegor was when half-asleep.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled; half of his face buried in his pillow with cow prints. "Come back."

"I can't. I have to make breakfast." You muttered while running your hand through his fluffy hair. The highlights at the end of his strands caught your eye, prompting you rub it between your fingers.

Comforted by your light touch, Belphegor eyes fluttered shut but did not prevent him from complaining. "You don't have to. They won't die from skipping a single meal."

At the sight of your whiny boyfriend, you could not help but give him a pat on the head. "Yeah, I know they'll be fine. The one I'm worried about is Beel. Besides, we haven't eaten anything since last night."

The demon pouted and declared stubbornly. "I'm not hungry." Despite claiming so, his belly betrayed him by grumbling at that moment. It made you smile to find a pink hue enveloping his plump cheeks.

"Don't be mad." You cooed then leaned down to plant a kiss on his temple. "You'll feel better after having something in your stomach."

After you pulled back, the demon glared at you for treating him like a child. He changed his position before resting his head on your lap with his face up.

"What are you doing, Belphie? I can't get up if you're like this." You stated casually then proceeded to twirl his strands around your finger.

"That's the point. I'm not letting you leave." Belphegor huffed and turned his head to side obnoxiously.

"Aww. What can I do so you will let me go?"

Hearing the question he had been anticipating, the demon gazed at you with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I wonder. It depends on how far you are willing to go." He insinuated while studying your torso, from your stomach up to your breasts.

"Unfortunately, not far. We don't have a lot of time." You informed and blocked his naughty glances with your hand.

Upon discovering that things were not going his way today, Belphegor gave up on acting like a spoiled brat and proceeded to negotiating instead. "Can't we at least do it once? It's been a while after all. I'll be fine with just that and I'll let you go."

Even though his begging act was also cute, it was not enough to convince you to fool around with the Avatar of Sloth. You pinched the bridge of his nose playfully and rejected his proposal. "No. We can do that after breakfast. I really have to get up."

"Fine. Just touching then."

"Wha--"

All of a sudden, Belphegor reached out his hand and grabbed your arm, tugging you back onto the bed with him hovering above you. He was positioned on all fours while pinning your hands beside your head. Before the demon could swoop in for a kiss, you avoided his advances and scolded. "I'm not kissing you. I haven't brushed my teeth."

Seeing that you would not budge, Belphegor groaned and dropped his body on the side. Like a koala, he clung to your figure to prevent you from moving a muscle. At the same time, he rubbed his head against your shoulder and purred softly. If his next attempt was luring you with his cuteness, it was almost working.

The demon took advantage of your weakening defenses and shot you with another effective attack, the puppy eyes. With a pitiful voice, he pleaded. "Don't leave me, MC. I'm lonely without you."

Your chest constricted as you felt an arrow pierce through your heart. It was your loss, and you were utterly defeated by the scheming demon. He was no kitten or puppy; Belphegor was a sly fox who knew how to manipulate you to do his biddings.

Judging by his blinding aura, Belphegor was delighted to have won again this time around. He loosened his grip on you and inched closer to attain the kiss he so deserved.

Sadly, it was not Belphegor's day. Before your lips touched, the door flung open with Mammon's voice disrupting the romantic atmosphere. "MC! I'm hungry. It's your turn to cook. Beel also said to hurry because he is about to go on a rampage."

In a flash, Belphegor's bright figure turned ominous when his lovey-dovey times were interrupted. Reluctantly, he let you go upon hearing his twin brother's distress. As compensation, you pecked his lips then ruffled his hair. "Let's continue later."

"You better prepare for it because I'm not letting you go for the whole day."

☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys! How is everyone doing? Good? Not so good? After much contemplation, I decided to write this oneshot filled with Belphegor fluff to, hopefully, brighten up your day. Let me know what you thought.