Lucifer X Reader IV

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

The House of Lamentation, home to the seven demon brothers, was as rowdy as ever. Unfortunately, despite the boisterous company, you were experiencing feats of loneliness. In front of the boys, you acted like your usual energetic self but deep down there was someone you were missing. As stated earlier, seven demons inhabited the dormitory together with you; however, one was not present. It was the eldest sibling, Lucifer.

Some time ago, an urgent matter was discussed among the student council, calling for immediate action. The scouting group included volunteers which comprised of Diavolo, Lucifer and Barbatos. Their mission required going undercover to catch fugitives participating in illegal affairs. According to Lucifer, the task might take a week at least.

At first, you were indifferent about his duty and sent him off with a smile. There was no need to worry since their group consisted of the three most powerful demons in Devildom.

The problem started when the job lasted more than anticipated. Worse, you lost contact with all the members. Uneasiness settled in the pit of your stomach each time your call was not received. The rest of the demon brothers tried their best to comfort you but proved to be ineffective against your raging imagination.

The time of his absence was about to reach two weeks and you were on the brink of summoning a search party. Currently, you were situated in your room, playing with your phone to calm your nerves. It did little to no help to satiate your increasing agitation. What did help was Asmodeus' chirpy voice that resounded within the walls of the mansion.

"Lucifer's home!"

On cue, you dropped whatever you were doing and raced towards the entryway. Even though you were the least bit presentable, sporting an oversized shirt with a messy bun, you could care less and ran as fast as your legs could take you until a familiar mop of black hair entered your sight.

With a huge sigh of relief, you spotted the demon brothers flocking around their eldest sibling. As you approached the crowd, a path opened up for you, leading towards the Avatar of Pride. Without wasting another second, you encircled your arms around Lucifer's waist and breathed in his scent. Oh, how you missed his smell and the heat radiating from his body.

The brothers chattered behind you before agreeing to leave you two lovers alone. After a solid minute, you leaned back without breaking away from his embrace.

"Welcome home."

Lucifer grinned delightfully and muttered. "I'm home. Did you miss me?"

With a pout, you accused the exhausted demon subtly "How could I not? I haven't heard from you for days."

Lucifer instantly apologized. "I'm sorry. Problems suddenly popped up along the way."

"That's fine. You've worked hard." You beamed before meticulously studying his well-defined facial features that you were deprived of for days. Out of the blue, something caught your eye.  A dark red line stretching from his hairline down to the edge of his eyebrow stood out from Lucifer's flawless skin.

Slowly, you lifted your hand and lightly touched his wound. "What is this? What happened?"

Lucifer grasped your wandering fingers and held it close to his chest. "It's just a scratch. It will heal swiftly. Don't worry."

"I hope so. We better disinfect it. Come here." You ordered gently.

Without any objection, Lucifer leaned his face closer, leaving several centimeters of space. You closed the distance by inching forward and placing a soft kiss on his injury. It lasted only a second but was enough to entice Lucifer.

"You missed a spot." The demon insinuated with a smirk.

Feigning innocence, you questioned. "What did I miss?"

Lucifer snickered then pushed the back of your head towards him. In a single swoop, he captured your lips. His other hand travelled from your waist down to your lower back. Heeding his intentions, your arms snaked around his neck and tugged him closer.

Once again, you were on the tip of your toes, eager to reach the towering demon. Closer. Lucifer accepted all of your enthusiasm and propped your lips open with his tongue. Much like an incubus, he licked your mouth before massaging your tongue with his passionately. A tingling sensation seeped into your body as he explored inside your mouth unrestrained.

All of a sudden, Lucifer cut the kiss short by pulling away. Unconsciously, you groaned from the brief connection. The demon chuckled before grabbing your rear end and lifting you effortlessly. Instantly, you wrapped your legs around his slim waist with your hands on his shoulder. Luminous rubies gazed at you, displaying yearning emotions behind it which equally mirrored yours.

Before resuming the make-out session, Lucifer declared alluringly. "Let's go to my room."