Diavolo X Reader IV

Time to end this chapter with a bang. I wrote something that is steamier than usual so I must warn you. Please do let me know what the next theme should be. Happy reading!~

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

Recently, it was hard to get ahold of the demon prince. It was not unusual for the student body president to be busy but, somehow, he always made time to hang out with you. All you had to do was stop by the student council office and he would be there to welcome you. Nowadays, you could only catch him strolling around the academy by chance and that would be it. Some days, you would never even get to speak with him. It was truly upsetting.

You planned on scolding Lucifer for keeping Diavolo but decided against it after seeing the prideful creature's pitiful state. Apparently, all of the student council members were suffering, and you had no idea why. Bothering them would only increase their stress. However, your patience was running thin, so you had to do something.

That was why you were hiding in a vacant room near the student council office. Soon, a familiar voice erupted from next door and prepared a surprise attack. Opening the door ajar, you peeked through the small opening and eyed the demon lord.

As soon as Lucifer passed by the room, you snatched the unsuspecting demon by his thick upper arm. You grunted because it took all of your strength to move the muscular creature. Diavolo scrutinized the person who dared to abduct the most powerful demon in Devildom and was surprised to find you.

Luckily, he let you pull him into the room and slam him against the wall. Due to his towering figure, you caged him with your hands near his waist. In contrast to Diavolo's composed demeanor, you were exhausted from simply dragging him around.

The demon prince looked down at you with a grin. "How can I help you, MC?"

"Indulge me." You stated urgently. "We haven't been meeting each other lately so I had to take desperate measures."

Upon hearing your reason, Diavolo's eyes were downcasted and his smile appeared apologetic. "I'm sorry." He muttered until you cut him off with your forefinger on his mouth.

"I'll hear you out afterwards." You whispered then caressed his cheek. "Come here."

The demon was more than happy to oblige and quickly connected your lips. The kiss was sweet and unhurried. Furthermore, his familiar taste and scent was enough for you to zone out the rest of the world. It had been while, so you were determined to enjoy every bit of him. However, because of the difference in height, your feet were tired from tiptoeing.

Before you could drop down and pull away, Diavolo secured your rear end and lifted you effortlessly without breaking the kiss. Consequently, you locked your legs around his hips and placed your arms on his shoulders with your fingers entangled in his hair.

Suddenly, the demon walked across the room and laid you down on the teacher's table. Diavolo positioned himself between your legs and pinned your wrists at the top of your head. With his body grinding on you, you could feel his hardened muscles and drumming heartbeat through his chest.

Thereafter, he let go of your mouth and focused on your neck. Involuntarily, you turned your head to the side to give him better access. The demon took his time showering it with kisses before settling on the curve where your neck and shoulder join. His fingers lightly trailed on your skin when his hands moved from your wrist to your face. Thus, with your arms free, you cupped his cheeks and directed him to your lonely mouth.

You were the one in control at this point. Tilting his face to the side, he rested his cheek against yours while you softly bit his ear. "MC." His husky and deep voice was ragged, prompting you to tease the sensitive part further. All of a sudden, Diavolo stood up, exposing his disarrayed state and hungry look in his gleaming orbs. Similarly, your hair was a mess, and your clothes were rumpled.

Following suit, you sat up and reached for the buttons on his suit. You flinched when a voice resounded from behind the door. "Sorry to disturb you but we have to hurry, Lord Diavolo." It was Barbatos.

"Shit." You immediately cursed under your breath to prevent yourself from strangling the demon butler. Things were finally heading in the right direction, but it had to be stopped short.

"Go ahead, Barb. I'll be right there."

You sadly watched as Diavolo fixed his uniform and smoothed out his hair. It only made you want to dishevel everything. On the other hand, the demon prince noticed your reaction and laughed at how adorable you were being. Then, he leaned down and pecked your lips. "I promise to make it up to you after everything settles down."

"Hmph." You huffed. "We'll see."

"Aww. I'm sorry, MC." He cooed while poking your cheek.

With a pout, you averted your glance. This petty exchange dragged on longer than you expected until Barbatos was forced to fetch the demon lord himself.