Solomon X Reader I

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

It all started when you were attending your classes in RAD, typical for a student such as yourself. However, being swamped by the demon brothers prevented you from interacting with other students, especially your fellow exchange students. At the thought of the other exchange students, you admitted that you missed hanging out with them. Thus, you were determined to find your colleagues and ask them out to play.

Soon enough, you spotted one in the hallway chatting with a student council member. It was Barbatos and Luke. You witnessed as they exchanged a few words before Barbatos handed Luke a piece of paper. Without disrupting the two, you only approached Luke as soon as Barbatos left. "Hey there stranger."

Once you entered his line of sight, Luke cheered with a huge smile on his face. "MC!"

In your head, you thanked the heavens for blessing you with this adorable creature. You stated joyfully, returning his welcoming aura. "It's been a while. I actually wanted to ask you out."

"You're right! It's because of those stupid demons." Luke complained with a cute pout. "So, where should we go?"

"I heard there is a new dessert being sold at a nearby coffee shop. Shall we go there?"

"If you want to eat sweets then come with me to the Purgatory Hall. Barbatos just gave me a new recipe and I planned on baking it today. I want you to taste it. Is that alright?"

"I would love that. Before we leave, I'll send Lucifer a message to let him know of my plans."

"Again, those stupid demons."

☆☆☆

In the dormitory of the exchange students, Luke led you to the kitchen then ordered you to sit by the island while he prepared the ingredients on the kitchen counter. Later on, Simeon joined you two before proceeding to help Luke. Following Simeon's example, you offered to assist as well but Luke stopped you before you could step away from the island. A guest should stay put and let the host serve them. Although you were touched by their hospitality, you felt out place with nothing to do. Soon enough, another helpless individual entered the scene. To put it simply, someone who can't cook was in the kitchen.

Solomon greeted you before approaching the other two. "What are you making? I'll help you."

All creatures present were mortified by the idea. Luke instantly declined, careful not to hurt Solomon's feelings. "It's alright. I'm used to cooking by myself."

Despite Luke's response, Solomon persisted, feeling bad for never helping Luke whenever he made their meals. Before Luke caved in, Simeon stepped in and gestured towards you. "It's really alright Solomon. We've got everything under control here. Instead, why don't you entertain MC?"

You nodded fervently and beckoned Solomon over, away from the kitchen counter. "Yeah. It's boring watching here by myself."

Luckily, Solomon obeyed without any objection and invited you over to his room. Luke and Simeon stared at you expectantly, probably hoping you can keep Solomon out of the kitchen. None of you could entrust your stomach to this human with peculiar tastes. Before exiting the kitchen, you shot Luke and Simeon with a curt nod without Solomon noticing, as if you were on a mission to imprison a monster.

When you arrived at his quarters, you pushed the door shut, wishing it were enough to lock Solomon away from the kitchen. As countermeasure, you diverted his attention by speaking about the bookshelf that caught your eye. Solomon took the bait by enlightening you with several literature about magic and recommended some fictional stories he recently enjoyed.

Moving on from his collection, across the bookshelf was a desk and chair where Solomon permitted you to sit. Meanwhile, Solomon settled on his bed and watched as you examined the stationeries on top of the table. You were surprised by the insane number of magic circles drawn onto the papers.

"This must have been difficult to draw." You speculated while taking a closer look. "This is extremely detailed. I always have a hard time sketching something like this. You're really talented."

"Anything can be achieved with enough practice and patience. A magic circle needs to be perfect for it to work so I always practice beforehand." Solomon clarified, unaffected by your appraisal.

True to his words, you discovered the rejected ones which greatly outnumbered the masterpieces. Solomon was truly passionate about magic.

"Hey, this seem to be the most detailed one. What does it do?"

Solomon immediately recognized the circle. "It's a teleportation spell. Highly-advanced and difficult to master."

You hummed in wonder. "Teleportation, huh? If I could teleport, I wouldn't have to tire myself by moving. I could also go to another country without having to buy plane tickets. How about you? Where would you go?"

Solomon pondered for a moment before muttering. "Teleportation may be challenging but it is convenient. For example, whenever I want to see you, I can whip up a magic circle and go to you without any hassle."

You were taken aback by his sweet words so you cheekily retorted. "What are you, a stalker? What if you don't know where I am?"

Solomon chuckled. "Then, I'll use a summoning spell so I can summon you anytime."

"What am I, your servant?"

"Not to worry. I'll immediately send you back with a teleportation spell."

Imitating a businesswoman, you announced. "I have a schedule, so you need to set up an appointment if you're going to come see me. I'm a busy woman."

"Is that so?" Solomon mused. "I haven't mastered teleportation yet, so rest assured. I won't be messing up your schedule soon. And if I do, I'll give you a call ahead of time if I want to hear your voice. Hopefully, I'll be allowed to see you as well, milady."

Reverting back to your usual behavior, you pointed out. "Rather than in the future, let's focus on the present. Don't you have me to yourself right now?"

Solomon's brows shot up, expressing his deep revelation. "That's right. It's only us two right now. What shall we do? Shall we do things that can't be shown to others?"

You flirted back. "What could that be? Please do tell me."

Solomon slowly got up from his bed and strutted towards you, leaning down to meet your eye. A naughty tone dripped from his mouth as he said. "Rather than talking, I'll show you instead." On cue, Solomon inched closer until you could feel his breath on your face. Unconsciously, you closed your eyelids, eagerly waiting for his kiss.

Unfortunately, a knock was abruptly heard from the door, dispersing the romantic atmosphere. Simeon's voice was evident from the other side. "Solomon. MC. The food's done. Let's go eat."

Neither of you answered, prompting Simeon to call out. "MC?"

Solomon eyed you blankly, waiting for your response. You sighed before hollering. "We'll be right there."

Once you were positive that you were out of earshot, you wrapped your arms around Solomon's neck, dragging him towards you. Without another word, you kissed Solomon. The wizard remained frozen in place even after you pulled away. He snapped back to reality when you whispered. "We'll make do with this. Let's continue next time."