Barbatos X Reader III

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

If you were to describe the exchange student from Devildom, Barbatos was the epitome of the ideal butler of a noble household. He was exceptionally skilled in serving their master and was educated on proper manner and etiquette. All of these knowledge were drilled into him that he could do anything elegantly without breaking a sweat.

Unfortunately, there were downsides to being the perfect servant. As soon as the teachers and student council caught whiff of these information, they did not pass up on such a rare opportunity. Consequently, he did not fail to meet their expectations.

Naturally, you were against this and scolded Barbatos repeatedly for letting people take advantage of him. After all, he was summoned to the human realm as an exchange student who must be treated as a guest. With the way things were going, the most he would learn about humans are their lack of reliability and tendency to depend on others. Thus, you took it upon yourself to improve his image of humans.

Filled with resolve, your day flew by without asking help from the renowned demon butler and prevented anyone from coming close to Barbatos by presenting yourself as a volunteer. Even though it was a lot of work, it was only a cinch.

The challenging part was declining Barbatos' relentless offer of lending a hand. Also, each time he was rejected, his expression would remain indifferent, but his eyes would appear sullen. It was a straight hit into your heart.

"MC. Let me help you." Speak of the devil, here he was again, ready to assist you in any way. Currently, you were ordered by a teacher to bring a box of art supplies to the Art Club. On cue, Barbatos appeared out of thin air.

You shook you head with a bright smile, careful not to let him know how exhausted you were. "It's alright. I got it."

"Are you sure, MC?" Barbatos inquired worriedly which almost broke through your defenses. "Please don't push yourself too hard. Here, let me help you."

His face looked so kind which prompted you to just hand over the box to his outstretched arms. Nonetheless, you pulled through and stepped back. "I'm good. Thank you for asking."

In fear of witnessing those downcasted eyes of his, you swiftly turned on your heel and raced towards the Art Club. Unbeknownst to you, there was a surging black aura behind the powerful demon.

☆☆☆

After a tiring day of acting as the sweet, good girl, both your arms and legs were stiff and felt like heavy weight. You mused how anyone can be so kind and generous their whole life. Much more, the demon butler who did more than helping others. Well, he was Diavolo's beloved demon butler.

The day finally came to an end and you were on your way to your classroom to fetch your things. The room was empty, and your stuff were the only ones sitting on your desk. Without wasting another minute, you snatched your bag and prepared to leave the campus. However, a figure blocked the door of the room, preventing you from leaving the room.

"Barbatos!" You yelled out in surprise. "What are you still doing here? Did someone ask you again to stay behind and help them out?"

No words came from Barbatos, instead the response you got was a furious look in his eyes. Suddenly, you heard a clicking sound behind him, indicating that the door was locked. Confused, you stepped back reflexively as he walked towards you. "What's wrong, Barbatos?"

Barbatos remained silent but continued to approach you until you were backed into a wall. The height difference was minimal however, it seemed as if he was towering above you.

Out of nowhere, Barbatos caressed your cheek softly. Thereafter, his thumb lightly grazed over your eyelash, travelled down the bridge of your nose then traced your lips.

"Barbatos?"

Still, there was no reply. What he did do was plant a kiss on your forehead causing you to flinch. "What?"

"I'm angry." were the words that finally escaped his lips. "My lady has been neglecting me and I do not like it."

"What do you mean?" You questioned innocently. "Why are you so angry?"

"Milady has not realized what she did wrong so she must be punished." Abruptly, his face inched closer and showered your facial features with kisses while avoiding your lips.

Subsequently, your heart thumped loudly against your chest while you unconsciously held your breath in. After making sure that he left no spot untouched, he moved on to your neck. A gasp was heard as soon as his lips touched your skin. Satisfied by your reaction, the corner of lips curled up and continued to claim every part of you.

Later on, Barbatos hovered closely to the sensitive part on the crook of your neck before sucking it gently. You shivered and bit your lip instantly to stop your naughty voice from leaking out. "Mhmm..."

Out of the blue, Barbatos leaned back and gazed at you seductively. "How is it, milady? Does it feel good?"

Your disheveled state forbade you from saying a word. There were no signs of your pulse calming down anytime soon and your hands clutched his clothes with yearning. This was not enough and Barbatos knew it. "Do you want more, MC?"

"Yes..." You breathed out longingly.

Barbatos smirked then touched your trembling mouth. "Then, promise not to ignore your servant."

You nodded fervently without much thought and accepted whatever condition he gave you. Finally, Barbatos captured your lips and proceeded on to a passionate make-out session.

No need to blame yourself. After all, you are a human and humans are a slave to their own desires.