Leviathan X Reader III

Note: Leviathan is an exchange student at your school in the human realm.

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

The day was nothing special and school was tiresome as ever. As soon as lunch break rolled in, your lifeless mood was lifted when Leviathan began talking your ear off with his phone screen shoved at your face, displaying a poster for a convention.

"MC! MC! Listen to this. There's an anime con going to be held nearby. We should go! This is what I've been looking forward to after coming here to the human realm. Plenty of bands and internet celebrities were invited. I will finally get to meet my favorite artists. I can also buy merch that were unavailable in the Devildom. I wonder if I should go in costume. Who should I cosplay?"

While Leviathan was rambling off on his own, you finished your food without interrupting his monologue. In the end, not a single word slipped from your lips, you were dragged into his plans and were forced to accompany him in the upcoming anime convention. Thankfully, you were quite the otaku so you were interested in the event and would not be necessarily bored out of your mind.

☆☆☆

Per Leviathan's instructions, you arrived at his dormitory in comfortable clothes that were easy to move in and strip off. Earlier, you were taken aback by his directions but discovered immediately that he was serious. Now, here you were in your boyfriend's room, sporting a shirt with sweatpants. Similarly, Leviathan wore a simple hoodie and shorts.

As the authoritative figure, the demon began listing out both of your duties. "Alright, we got 4 weeks before anime con. Seems like a long time but believe me it won't be enough. We need to finish as much as we can today and tomorrow. Weekends are the only free time both of us have. Not to worry, I will do my part, with the costumes, during the weekdays. Although it's not as tedious, I want you to order our wigs and fix them up. You will also be in charge of make-up. In-between, I might ask for your help with the clothes. Did you get that?"

"Yeah, I got it." You noted with hands in your pockets. "So, what should we start with?"

"Since the costumes are top priority, we'll start with that." He replied then brought out the materials and a couple of tools. "I already bought the fabric. All I need is body measurements so I can start instantly. I'll take yours first."

You nodded in understanding and raised your arms sideways. "Go ahead."

In comparison to your nonchalance, Leviathan showed hints of shyness as he obtained your body measurements. After your arms, he handed you the measuring tape with flushed cheeks. "Um...please measure your chest, waist and hips area."

The corner of your lips curled up slightly at the sight of his nervousness but still commended his chivalry. Leviathan averted his eyes as you did your measurements.

After recording, it was Leviathan's turn. You had a naughty look in your eyes as you measured his torso. It was amusing to watch as the introvert reacted to your fingers tracing on his body and how he would tremble at the faintest touch. Even though he was trying his best to hide his emotions, his bright red face was not so subtle. This only tickled your sadistic heart.

☆☆☆

Right on schedule, Leviathan was working on the costume while you were styling the wigs and practicing make-up. During his breaks, he would try out the wig and makeover. On the other hand, you would wear the costume that the demon prepared before adding some adjustments.

Three weeks had passed, and you were once again in Leviathan's room. Honestly, if your parents knew where you were during the weekends, they would be furious.

"Levi." You voiced out sternly as you did his make-up. "Have you been sleeping properly? Your eyebags are unbelievable. It's already hard enough to cover dark under eyes with concealer and foundation. Thank goodness you don't have breakouts. That's less to conceal."

"Can't help it. We don't have much time. I needed to hurry it up. Please try to hide them." Leviathan pleaded and it was obvious how exhausted he was from working and lack of sleep.

You sighed in surrender. "Alright. I'll try my best. But please do me a favor. Get some beauty sleep before the event so you would have a better complexion and your under eyes won't be at its worst."

"I will, hopefully. However, I might pull an all-nighter at another day."

"You don't have to. I finished styling our wigs. I mostly have the make-up down. Starting tomorrow, I will help you out with the costumes. Also, at the day before the con, I'm going to have sleep over here."

"Sleep over?" Leviathan uttered meekly. "Would your parents even allow you?"

"I have an excuse. Besides, I have a friend who would cover for me. It's better if I sleep over so I can make sure you get enough sleep, and it saves time in the morning."

Turns out, the slumber party was ineffective because the costume was already finalized the day before. Strangely, both of you were so unusually pumped up and worked on the cosplay rigorously. Despite finishing the cosplay in a hurry, everything turned out wonderfully, as expected of the otaku's expertise.

With everything prepared for the next day, you two kicked back and relaxed on his bed while watching a movie of Leviathan's choosing. Your head was on his shoulder and a blanket was draped over both of your bodies. Unfortunately, nothing else happened that night because you were knocked out before the credits even rolled in. Careful not to disturb you, Leviathan fixed your position and hugged you close to his chest.

☆☆☆

The morning before the event was chaotic caused by doing both dressing up and makeover. Nevertheless, the rest of the day went on smoothly and both of you, especially Leviathan, had the time of your life in the anime convention. Safe to say, the cosplay was a success.