01

renjun makes his way towards the main entrance of the school

renjun makes his way towards the main entrance of the school. he could feel his heart beating out of his chest, but he pushed his nervousness aside — walking into the school. gripping onto the straps of his bag, his sweaty palms fails to hold onto it.

it was then that he realised how nervous he really was.

his heart threatened to drop when he saw the numerous number of students.

god, it didn't help that he researched about this school and found out many alphas applied to here as well. especially the monos. the monos consists of the most strongest and most powerful alphas there.

back to the scene, renjun followed a group of omegas just so he could feel a little safer, getting out his phone to check the time when he suddenly bumped into another. quickly apologising, he smelt how good this omega smelt like. the smell of cotten candy filled his nostrils. he looked up, seeing a panicking omega that's searching in his bag. ah, this scent blockers. renjun reached into his bag and took out a bottle, tapping the other omega on the shoulder.

"here you go, it's really dangerous without these." renjun gave the tanned male a small smile. the tanned male sighed in relief, thanking in reply. taking them, he was way more relaxed.

"thanks. donghyuck, by the way." donghyuck greets, turning around to follow the group of omega that were far in the front.

"renjun, nice to meet you." the chinese replied, turning around to see the tanned male already looking at him. "i didn't expect to meet an omega quite yet, although i've searched up that few omegas are attending."

"right, my friend told me about the system." donghyuck agreed.

soon enough, they reached a place where most students were gathered at. they were devided into smaller groups, and luckily, the two omegas that met not much earlier were together in the same group. everyone didn't know each other, so the awkwardness in the air made everyone avoid eye contact.

"okay, hello everyone, i'm na jaemin! you can call me jaemin, and i'll be your tour for the school." a beta introduced, making everyone nod. "how about we start with self introductions?" he asked.

starting from his left, the first person spoke up. "hey everyone! i'm zhong chenle, i'm from china!" his enthusiasm made renjun's lips form into a small smile. not only that, renjun was also from china instead.

and then the next, "hello, i'm liu yangyang, i'm also from china!" ah, so these were the group of omegas.

and then the next, "ni hao, i'm xiao dejun." based on his first introduction, mostly everyone knew he was from china as well.

eyes on him┃markhyuckOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara