15

sumn spicy 😐

sumn spicy 😐

"i can't believe you're getting married!"

donghyuck had been squealing fro the last hour while ignoring taeyong's complaints of how loud he was and now much his ears was bleeding. but to sum it up, the young omega didn't give one shits.

he was happy, happy for his close friend whom he grew up with and is now getting married. a stage of life donghyuck admired most was getting married because he felt as if it was a total different start.

no more fooling around, no more laughter.

that, was what he had learned from his parents. so, that's basically why he was so scared to fall in love and get married. he was so used to seeing his father and mother he so serious aroudn him he started to normalize it. now, he was afraid that his close friend would become the same.

he wasn't ready to lose taeyong.
—just not yet.

but, pushing his selfishness aside, he really did want to feel happy for the other omega.

"thank you donghyuck... ah, now i'm getting emotional." the other laughed on the other call, face time specifically.

with his elbows plopped onto the bed and his head rested on his palms, donghyuck enjoyed the comfortable silence that was shared between them. honestly after he started college, he never had the time to call back to his family. the only time he saw them was when his mother needed him to play the piano, which was weird because she had only wanted to talk to him because she would receive the money. he didn't want to think this way, but why did his mother only call him when she needed him?

maybe she was too busy.

"why didn't you tell me about the news earlier?" donghyuck pouted playfully.

the korean on the other hand chuckled nervously, fumbling with the pillow he had in his hands. "i wanted it to be a small little surprise for you. but guess mark had already told you about it."

donghyuck nodded, "he did. he sounded really happy, is he perhaps close with you?"

"no, no he's not. we're comfortable with each other but he's really close with jaehyun..." the omega stopped, "i think..?"

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"i mean, all they do is tease each other— i've never seen them nice to each other before."

"that's probably because they really are never nice," donghyuck chuckled. "but i'm still disappointed that i wasn't the first person you told about the marriage."