17

abuse warning

abuse warning

with tears in his eyes, he choked back a sob when he looked up at his mother who he didn't recognise anymore. tears streaming down her face, her makeup joining her while his father laughed with a broken alcohol bottle  in his hands, while his eyes watched his own wife struggling to stay strong.

she had to stay strong. at least for her own son.

her eyes travelled down to her son, her heart visibly breaking by hiw terrified he looked. he was scared, he was scared of his own mother. a role model he looked up to.

"d-donghyuck ah?" she calls out, her voice strained as she had been screaming for hours. "take care of yourself, hm?" feeling the small need to burst out crying, she looked away and her throat became heavy.

"mommy loves you a lot, you know that right?" she questions. the tanned male that was looking up innocently at his mother nodded at her words.

"so, can you do mommy one favour?" she asks, crawling to him. her whole body ached. it felt like hell. but she kept going, kept going to let her son leave thr monster that was in this very house.

before she can even grab her son, the father that was enjoying the show gripped another piece of glass out and throws it at her leg, making her son once more as she falls right onto the ground. she cries out, she cries out for her son.

donghyuck was terrified, he wasn't sure who he was more afraid of. his mother that looked like a someone he didn't know, or his father that had completely gone insane.

crawling towards his mother, he felt save when she caressed his cheeks. "go, run. never turn back. just remember that i love you, and one day you'll see me again," she was now sobbing, pushing the young boy that was so confused. "go!"

before he can even leave, the father stands up and take small but heavy step towards him. donghyuck slowly crawled back, afraid of what he would do to him.

"don't fucking touch him!" his mother screamed, making his father turn around and chuckle.

"look at how pathetic you look right now, screaming for me to stop when you can't even help your own son," he turns back round, bending down while he gripped donghyuck's chin harshly. "look at him, cute just like you."