25

jeno currently is regretting this

not only is he afraid of mark that was glaring at him and probably cursing at him inside his head, renjun and jaemin's has also been glaring at him. they can get extremely possessive at times, but right now was not the correct moment to.

was he afraid? definitely.

but was he going to stop? no.

donghyuck, on the other hand, totally forgot about the idea of making mark jealous. instead, he actually started having fun with jeno, playing in the water, laughing here, giggling there— it was a great time that made him forget what the original plan was.

well— not like he was complaining.

he finally stopped worrying for a while, worrying because of the alpha.

but for sure, jeno did admit that donghyuck was a nice person hanging out with.

not to mention, the day at the beach was a perfect plan for the group of friends. well, excluding mark because the whole time was just him being grumpy and sulky.

but apart from him, everything was going very smoothly, considering how unprepared they were for this trip. literally, renjun just knocked on everybody's dorms door and asked them to pack up and leave. only in the car, they knew why renjun wanted them to hurry up. he planned a vacation— without telling them. well, it's the thought that counts, right?

"it's getting dark! lets go order some food." xiaojun shouts, getting all their attention.

"i call dibs on choosing what we're eating tonight." yangyang says, racing renjun towards their beach house. watching the other two omegas leave, jaemin had enough of jeno aggressively flirting with donghyuck and dragged jeno along as well. god knows what they're going to do— while at that, hendery finally got to go to his beta and hug the life out of his after spending his whole afternoon with yangyang, while the beta was taking care of everyone, bringing the water, bringing the food, snacks. everything, basically.

donghyuck stayed in the sand, halfway buildings a sandcastle that jeno started with him. upon that sight, mark clicked his tongue and walked towards the innocent sunkissed male that was just wanting to build sandcastles. knocking the poor castle down with his foot, the omega frowned at the sight. "hey!"

dragging donghyuck along, mark went at least five metres away from the old (ruined) castle, and started to build his own. the frown on donghyuck's face was soon replaced with a satisfied smile, bending down to help with the small and cute castle.

with the omega distracted, mark looked up and he swore his breath itched when he saw how beautiful donghyuck looked. amazingly breathtaking, any second he would just fall onto his knees and simp. donghyuck was a guy with special talents, a guy everyone longed for but mark had taken. he was proud of that, and will never shut up about it.