26

hey yall so uhh— i'll be very inactive with my updates until next week where my one week break starts 😫😋 (bare with me pls)

"if you really want to know..." jaehyun says, pushing the sunglasses his was wearing up. "then you should ignore donghyuck."

finding the idea stupid, it was the last straw for mark. he didn't even know why he asked jaehyun for advice in the first place, considering something that wasn't about sex.

"wait, hear me out."

"listening..." mark says hesitantly.

"if you really like him," jaehyun says, now his eyes on the two men in suits that were obviously eyeing them. "you wouldn't be able to ignore him for that long... you'll find yourself missing him so much that you really can't do it any more." he stops, smirking when the men whispered into each other's ears, like a spy.

"so you do that, i have something else to settle."

🛒

best decision ever.

everyone in the group of friend was stupid and dumb, and this might've been their best idea yet, but star gazing was amazing. from afar, they looked like they were from a comic book, so happy and lively. laughters and giggled filled the place, really, it really was like something illustrated out from a comic.

the night started off with a small game of truth or dare, not too intense. but now, ever since jeno bought five bottles of alcohol, they decided on a intense game of truth or drink, where the stupid players give stupid (awkward) questions to the specific player— and if the player chooses not to answer, they have to drink the cup of alcohol.

now, it went along the line of jeno coming up. he wasn't planning to drink, anyways.

"i'll ask!" renjun says ever so quickly, scaring the others in the group. not like anyone had any more ideas for jeno, so they nodded. "what was your last dream?"

that made jeno plaster a small smirk onto his face before leaning closer thr omega that was right beside him, ever so lightly touching his lips agaisnt the omega's ear. "fucking you."

mark, who wanted to keep it holy, cleared his throat and clapped his hands, "next!"

it was renjun next, and hendery decided to ask. "renjun, have you ever thought of getting fucked by jeno?"

embarrassment fills the omega's cheeks upon hearing this question, while a smile curved jeno' lips. the rest listened carefully for the answer, since it was an interesting question.

"maybe?" the chinese replied, the embarrassment in him growing even more.

heck, the tension between the two obviously grew.

next up, was donghyuck. donghyuck patiently waited for his question, the alpha opposite of him had his eyes on him the whole time.

"here, i'll ask donghyuck." renjun says, smirking while he locks eyes with his friend. and at that moment, donghyuck knew this wasn't going to be good. nothing was ever going to go well when renjun was involved, definitely.

"have you ever had your first kiss?" the innocent question made jeno chuckle, thinking that it was something easy. everyone has, of course. before donghyuck could answer, "and who was it?" renjun added, which made donghyuck's eyes travel to mark.

shit.

"i've had my first kiss with..." he trails off, not wanting to admit that his first actual kiss was with mark. mark knew about it, but the rest didn't. "with a really ugly tree."

mark, offended, then stood up but was pulled back down by donghyuck. he was being petty (and sulky), so the only way the omega could have him sit still was only on thing. grabbing mark's jaw, donghyuck quickly gave a small peck onto his lips before focusing back onto the game, which was now focused on jaemin. mark, on the other hand, froze while he blushed like crazy.

"guys, i think i'll go set up the campfire for our marshmallows," mark suggests, too red to even focus on anything by now.

donghyuck had just chuckled, then wanting to help as well. he also excused himself, following closely behind mark to set up the fire. with their things, they quickly but carefully placed them all together and it quickly formed a small fire. with donghyuck going closer to mark, he spreads both his arms and hug the alpha's waist tight enough to catch mark by surprise. giggling at that, he looked up at the alpha just to see mark looking down at him with eyes that held full of love.

full of affection, full of attention, full of everything he needed.

like a missing parcel piece, donghyuck felt more attracted to the alpha.

maybe more like he was the missing piece to creat the puzzle in mark's life, or the opposite. was he becoming the main character of a book?

staring into each other's eyes, and bodies closed with each other, the need and want to kiss each other badly soon crashed down when the high pitched screaming of another person had distracted them, heads turning around to face a weird looking omega that is seen running away from an alpha.

in which, seems familiar to mark. "wait, jisung?"

short chap i'm sorry