19

drunk on the vip couch, the drunk omega chuckled after seeing his own cousin puke onto the ground

drunk on the vip couch, the drunk omega chuckled after seeing his own cousin puke onto the ground. at this point, he could find anything funny.

he was drunk and wasted, but it also didn't help that his cousin was also losing his mind.

"you suck! lets go for another one!" said the one that was obviously wasted, about to pass out any minute from now. the older that still had common sense shook his head, snatching thr alcohol bottle from his little cousin's hands as he turned away to put the drink onto the table.

"no more," he says, reaching into donghyuck's pocket to get his phone. "let me call someone to pick you up because i can't do it alone."

unlocking the phone as easy as possible, seojun clicked his tongue at how easy it was to enter the phone since it had no password whatsoever. clicking on the phone app, randomly choosing a phone number that was last called other than him himself.

he waited till the person picked up; "hello? yeah, your friend donghyuck is drunk and i need you to bring him home."

"he drank!?"

"yeah, i'll send you the location. i'll book a cap imme—"

"han seojun! lets go dance!"

"he sounds very drunk."

"in fact, he's wasted." the older cousin sighed.

"it's alright, i'll take care of him. leave him in the room and i'll be right there. take care of yourself, i'll be right there." the chinese on the other phone ended the call and was relieved when the person in the other line sent him the location immediately.

getting out of the apartment he shared with the now wasted male, he left the house and jumped when he saw a figure standing there while he was about to knock, making him curl his hands into a fist.

"jesus fuck, you scared me." he sighed, pressing a hand onto his chest. but as he looked at the alpha, his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "what are you doing here?"

"where's donghyuck?" he asked, eyes travelling to peak behind him and into the house, "is he not home?"

the chinese chuckled, "he's at a bar, wasted. i'll go get him right now—"

"a bar!?"

🛒

the alpha dashed through the crowd, his deep and angry aura making everyone around him give way. it was as if they all had respected him and one wrong move they would've been killed.

eyes searching for the only person he had in mind, he grunted when he found no sign of him. "fuck, fuck."

entering rooms while he interrupted make out sessions, heated moments, he didn't care. he only wanted to find that omega that was drunk and probably passed out by now. furthermore, that omega is unmarked. easily could be taken advantage of in just a mild second.

finally, when he finally opened a room door, he was shocked to see the omega he had been trying to find laying on the ground beside the couch, screaming his lungs out to some song lyric. clicking his tongue, he made his way towards the almost passed out male and checked if he was alright. slipping a hand under his neck, mark lifted the omega easily while he turned around to leave.

"hey! put me down!" the omega tried to shake his way out of the grip, but when nothing had changed except for him being a complete mess, he huffed and pouted.

"i can sue you for making me mad." he says, which unexpectedly makes mark laugh. hearing it, the tanned male smiled unconsciously, "your smile is cute."

mark looks down at the rambling omega, then paid attention to opening the door of his car. "ooh, nice car you have! it's very pretty." the omega commented, making the alpha chuckle as he reached for the seatbelt. "oh, too close. makes my heart go boom." the drunk omega says while he placed a hand into his chest.

"shut up and sleep." the alpha says before shutting the door, shaking his head at the behaviour of the drunk male.

reaching into the driver's seat, the alpha turns on the car as he starts the engine, quickly driving off. it was a late timing to be up at, and the fact that the omega was drunk did not help. right now, he had to deal with all the mumbling and ramblings.

"you know, you remind me of my boyfriend!" that made mark stop and freeze, turning around to see if donghyuck was just joking. but the seriousness in his face made him think that he really did have a boyfriend.

"your— what?"

"my boyfriend!" he repeated, "minhyung. am missing him." he pouts like a baby.

the driver in the car laughs once more before he completely ignores the omega, keeping his eyes steady on the road. seems like the omega really did have lots of energy within him becuase the whole ride homes was filled with him screaming and jamming in the car songs that were non existence.

once home— mark's home, the alpha parked his car and then walked towards the opposite side of the car. he gently picked up the now sleeping male and closed the door shut, walking up to his bedroom.

he wanted to change the covers for him agian but because of how urgent it was, he ditched the idea and put the omega down. while the omega shifted a little in his sleep, the alpha can't help but chuckle whenever he sees how cute the omega is.

he really is falling for the omega and he knows it.

he just doesn't know what to expect when he confesses.