28

"so you pretended that you were into working with them and kidnaped donghyuck to kill him but killed the boss instead?"

the jung that was sitting on the table with a watermelon in his hands then pointed a finger at mark, "that's about right." but he soon raised a eyebrow after. "you forgot about how well i shot him though."

pushing his head into his hands, mark sighed with worry.

"are you... okay though?"

being the usual cocky jaehyun, the older then ran a hand through his hair. "is mark lee finally caring for me?"

regret flew through right into his veins as the canadian that was worried a second ago now annoyed and agitated. turning around, he flicked the older off and walked towards where the tanned male was laying at. because of how overwhelming the situation was for him, he fainted and was now well rested in a hospital. it could've easily been fixed at mark's house, but because of mr. lee's dramatic ass, he called the ambulance (and almsot called the firefighters as well) to come.

mark did try and stop his father, but he was already not planning to change his mind about it so mark gave up.

jumping from his place because of how fast jaehyun had walked towards him, he turned to look at the suspicious male that was smiling at him like crazy. "i know that look on your face." he squints his eyes. "it's love, isn't it?"

and because of how red mark's cheeks had became, jaehyun laughed in excitement. his dream of them getting together might actually come true, "and does your dad like him?"

that made the younger scoff. "heck, they treat him like their own son."

"are you hinting me that i should plan the marriage?"

"jesus fuck, no."

smirking in his place, jaehyun walked up closer to mark while he played with the hospital card that was in his hands.

"where do you want it to be held? a park? no, a swimming pool— or doyoung's cafe?" jaehyun named every place he could think of. "what about a hotel for easier access?"

hitting the older while he glared, mark couldn't help but blush at the small inappropriate joke that the older made. jaehyun never fails to make anything in the conversation dirty, and that was his special ability.

"you boys are wilding," the two alphas turned their heads towards the door where mr. lee had just walked in, a satisfied smirk plastered on his lips. "i knew i could count on you jaehyun, i was thinking of a place to rent for their marriage."