16

very sadly, they didn't go more than that

mark felt too guilty to even do anything to the omega since he knew the omega wasn't thinking straight, and ended up going out to get more stronger pills.

so now he was buying pills for the omega, and that's happening to be very crowded. he felt out of place since it was mostly omegas surrounding him, looking at him.

clicking his tongue, he ignored the stares and searched for the correct pills. once done, he was about o turn to leave when he jumped in his spot after seeing a alpha looking at him with an eyebrows raised while amusement lacing on his face.

"fuckity fuck, jaehyun! you scared the fucking shit out of me."

"that's a lot of fucks in that sentence, what are you doing here?" jaehyun lifted a smirk on his face, "oh let me guess, getting pills at a omega store? heat pills?"

"shut up, dude. i'm already annoyed at all this omegas that are staring at me like i'm some maniac. is it not okay to go out and buy pads for your omega?" mark lashed, not realising his words because of how annoyed he was. jaehyun just made it worst.

"your omega?"

that made mark blush, turning his head the other way and then pursing his lips. "shall i also ask you why you're here?"

that made jaehyun turn into a cocky mess, probably not even feeling shy. "taeyong's on his heat. guess my roughness didn't even help-"

making mark roll his eyes, the younger turned away and started queueing up to pay for the pills. the older alpha trailed behind, planning to disturb the younger. making mark annoyed was funny, he enjoyed it.

"those are thr strongest pills there is— wait, have you not fucked him!?"

groaning, mark looked around embarrassed while he glared at the alpha that has just chuckled. turning to face the smirking alpha, he pointed a finger at him. "no! why would i?" he responded, this time not even bothering to keep his vocie down.

shrugging, jaehyun looked back to the front. "i don't know, i thought you would've fucked him hard by now."

the alpha never fails to make mark annoyed. ever since young, he had never left mark alone, especially when mark used to tell everyone at the family gathering about the new omega friend that he made. jaehyun took most of those information and went to go introduce himself to the omega, causing mark to get jealous and get into a small heated argument. of course they were just kids, so the fight wasn't even dangerous. till now, jaehyun still teases him about it.

"i can help you about omegas in heat," the older said, finally being useful to mark for once. "just fuck them raw."

just to be disappointed again.

🛒

fortunately, donghyuck's heat wasn't that extreme. and because of that, mark finally had the guts to take the omega out for a small outing. since the omega was stuck at home all the time, the alpha had dragged the omega to a beach and decided to watch the sunset for the night. it wasn't particularly fancy, but it was really good enough for donghyuck.

"mark look! the sunset is beautiful today!" staring up at the sky in admiration, the omega can't help but smile whenever he sees the beauty of the sky. he's never been able to go out and properly see it, so he was very happy he could. "wow.."

the alpha smiled as well. but it wasn't the sunset he smiled at, it was the specific tanned male that was running around the empty beach he had reserved for just the two of them there. hearing the omega's laughter might've also made him feel he had officially won in life, which was weird.

"careful!" he screamed when the tanned male tripped over a small rock, rushing to hum before he can even fall. it might've been a little too late because now that the tanned male was close to falling, he grabbed onto the nearest object he could feel around him. and that makes mark feel his collar being pulled and his whole body being pulled down onto the fluffy sand, landing on top of the omega. the omega, which was still giggling under mark, pushed the alpha off of him. and he stayed there, eyes on the sunset that was starting to set and the sky turning a little darker.

"it really is beautiful," mark turns around to look at donghyuck, his eyes trapped onto the beauty that was in front of himself. but the real question is, which one is the real beauty? the sky or the tanned male that was being extra adorable right now?

donghyuck turned his head to see mark staring at him with those eyes that held nothing, nothing but pure love and admiration. because of the affection he had felt and received, he blushed profusely. "d-dont stare at me like that!"

the blushing male just made mark even more confident as the need to tease the omega increased. leaning closer, he made sure the omega felt his hot breath on his ear. "like what?"

"see! there you are teasing me, again!" donghyuck huffed, making the alpha lean back with a small laugh.

"don't get too excited, sunshine. i'm not finished with my teasing yet." that just made the omega let out the nth huff of the day, give him a medal because he deserves it.

"you—" he stopped talking once he saw a leaf fall onto mark's head, which made him reach his hand out and pick it up. it was then he realised that the shape was very familiar.

"look! a heart!"

memories from the past flushed into his mind and he couldn't help but smile.

"minhyung.."

"haechan..."

kinda crying bc my wifi is a bitch