08

with a glare on the other alpha, the two omegas could feel how huge the tension was

with a glare on the other alpha, the two omegas could feel how huge the tension was. clearing his throat, taeyong hoped it would at least ease some tensions between the two.

jaehyun chuckled playfully which was very brave of him to test a mono's patience, giving donghyuck a small yet charming smile. jaehyun could feel how mark grew even more irritated by the minute, then giggled quietly as he faced the tanned male whom looked confused as ever.

"hello donghyuck, nice to meet you. i've heard a lot about you from mark." that wasn't a lie, mark always called the other to rant about the tanned male. "this is my omega, i think you both know each other."

speaking of donghyuck, he was so shocked at the new information about his close friend having a mate that he choked on air. mark worriedly patted his back in hopes that he would help donghyuck calm down from the shock. "y-you guys are.." he asked lowly, "mates!?"

with his loud voice echoing through the cafe, many other people around turned to look at them four. but all donghyuck could think about was how proud he was for taeyong, he really thought taeyong would've died single.

the older omega chuckled shyly while rubbing the back of his neck, "yeah."

donghyuck could've sworn he could almost faint if it weren't for the fact that he still needed to plan the marriage for them. looking at the two, they actually really fit each other and the tanned male was happy for his friend. he could see the beautiful mark on taeyong's neck which made him pout unconsciously. he also wants to be marked.

shaking his head vigorously, he thought of how insane he was thinking about being marked. he moved here to study and have a good future, not thinking about whether he would find his mate or not.

their drinks that they had already ordered earlier arrived, earning silence between them. tasting his own drink, donghyuck faced the other omega. he really wanted to talk to the older male without the two alphas knowing, considering he might go overboard with his continuous teasing.

if mind reading existed, donghyuck's life would be so much easier.

and for the alphas? luckily for them, their wolves opened their mind links for them to talk to each other freely. that explains why they're staring at each other so contently.

"you're a fucking coward mark, you haven't even marked him yet!" jaehyun teased, his mouth fighting back a small smirk.

"dude, he isn't ready yet. don't comment about my omega, what about yours? i saw him limping a while ago. gee jaehyun, how hard did you go?" mark teased back, taking a small sip of his drink.

"oh come on mark, you know how rough i like it," the other shot back surprising the canadian that choke on his drinks. "see? you even know how hard i like it."