09

slamming his tray onto the table, he received a look from the two chinese

"what did the tray do to you?" yangyang asked, sitting directly opposite of him. renjun nodded at the question, also finding the behaviour of the tanned male a little bit strange today.

"what did this do to me?" donghyuck scoffed at the question, glaring at the innocent tray. "nothing, but what did the alpha do to me? definitely a lot of things!"

he was pissed, frustrated even.

after meeting jaehyun (mark's very good buddy), they all went on a double date that ended with jaehyun getting horny for his omega. leaving mark with the omega, the canadian then started teasing the hell out of the poor omega about marking him in public, right there and then. of course donghyuck panicked, running away from the alpha that didn't expect the sudden outburst.

so, he's pissed because he was teased.

and that also explains why the tanned male has been avoiding the alpha the whole day.

he wasn't ready to face the canadian after the embarrassment yet, and also part of him didn't want to admit that he had almsot gave in to mark's teasings the day before. he had almost let an alpha mark him.

in public, that is.

renjun looked up from his tray of food and turned to look at the other chinese who looked as confused as him. "what alpha?"

donghyuck scoffed once again at the question, "that mark, fucking lee!"

the two chinese flinched at his sudden mood swing, but one choked when he heard the name of the alpha, "m-mark!? your alpha is mark lee?"

and because of that, the older chinese (just a few months apart) screamed in horror, "mark lee fucked you!?"

donghyuck choked on his rice that he had just shoved in his mouth a second ago, making the both chinese snap out of their panic mode and offered the omega that was hysterically dying some water they had bought.

when donghyuck was finally okay, he turned to glare at the other two who nervously smiled at him. he almost died because of them, and here they are still having the nerve to smile at him. "no, mark is not my alpha." he says calmly, then turning to renjun. "and no, we definitely did not fuck yet."

and just when he thought he had cleared up all misunderstandings, the youngest out of them all turned to the other chinese to see if he had heard the same.

when they both made sure they heard the correct thing, donghyuck flinched when they almsot screamed at the same time. "yet!!??? are you planning to fuck?"