13

it's the next day, and mark is already tired with planning the wedding

mark this, mark that.

he's tired, and he just needs a break from all the setting up. if he could, he would cuddle the heck out of donghyuck. but sad to say that donghyuck wasn't here right now.

getting up from his seat, he picked up his pace and decorated some more balloons around the walls and also adding some cute pictures he had printed out of the newly engaged couple.

though he felt single, he did feel happy for his best buddy that wasn't getting along the best with him but they're getting there. at least now they wouldn't scream at each other whenever they saw one another.

and speaking of his best bud, he's walking through the halls to check through all the decorations like a boss he really is.

jaehyun thought everyone was doing a good job, but because he wanted to tease the canadian a little, he walked towards the alpha who was on a ladder setting up another picture of him as his lover.

"careful, you might feel too much of our love from the picture you might actually fall, mark." the voice startled mark but nonetheless, the one on the ladder rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue.

"you're lucky i'm helping you out, taeyong's fiancé." mark's sarcastic comment made jaehyun smirk a little.

"are you salty because you're single?" the older guessed, which would've probably been correct since mark gave him a middle finger.

"oh shut up," the canadian states, playfulness lingering in his tongue. "i'll find a mate soon and i promise you that."

that made jaehyun lean on the wall, crossing his arms as he looked up at the canadian, "is markie setting his eyes on someone?" the older teased, heat rushing towards mark's cheeks as he cursed under his breath.

jaehyun had never spoke up about it, but he was quite disappointed when he didn't see any marks on the omega's neck he met the other day. he didn't know mark had that much self control to not mark the omega there. and, he was also very disappointed by how the omega could still walk normally. mark was well known for his dominance, so seeing donghyuck walk like a normal omega made jaehyun raise a brow.

seeing how different mark was with this omega made jaehyun realise that maybe they don't need sex in their relationship. everyone has different styles in relationships, theirs just happens to be a little softer.

but he also can't help but think how happy he would be for mark if they came out as a couple in a relationship. support for sure.