03

to say that donghyuck was confused was definitely an understatement

to say that donghyuck was confused was definitely an understatement. he didn't know where this alpha was taking him— heck, he doesn't even know who the fuck this alpha is. he's just following wherever this alpha is taking. what happened to the "no talking to alphas" rule? he doesn't even know either. when the alpha suddenly stopped, he finally takes in where he's at.

the other day, when jaemin gave a tour around the school, jaemin did mention about a waterfall in the school but never had the time to show them because all the groups were called back to gather around. so, this was the water fountain? if it was, then it's truly beautiful.

he shyly stepped a few steps back, making sure he wasn't so close to the alpha. yes, he did follow the alpha all the way here, but he still has a piece of his mind to be careful. not alphas are as nice as the seem.

he was waiting for the alpha to speak, but when he heard nothing, he looked up from his feet and back up at the alpha. that's when he almsot regretted immediately. those eyes— those eyes that were always dark had now softened, a gaze he had never seen before. he felt addicted to it, because no matter how hard he tries to look away, he always found himself stuck there.

as if there was a magnet between them.

donghyuck finally found the courage to look back down at his feet, the awkward silence filling through the tensed air.

"omega," fuck, donghyuck could almost feel himself giving up on his legs and just going on his knees to obey. he didn't know what it was, it was as if all of a sudden he felt the amount of submission flood into him so quick. "look at me." he shivered when the alpha's vocie got even deeper, making him swallow harshly as he slowly lifted his head to meet those eyes that were now dark once again.

he could've sworn he saw mark's eyes travel down a second to his clean neck, then back up to his eyes.

to mark, the omega looked like a meal.

he didn't necessarily need to look good, but however, mark found himself drooling over this one go no matter what or how he looked like. he just looked so good every single fucking time. and it angered mark to the max. just thr though if anyone else thinking or talking about this omega angered him.

he didn't know why, he didn't know why he was feeling all these feelings right after he met this omega.

for the first time in years, he felt the need to protect.

protect this small omega that was looking up at him with those soft eyes.

dear lord, he's falling so fucking hard.