27

with the two youngest joining them, the small peaceful campfire that they were supposed to have suddenly turned into a zoo full of monkeys

"i still can't believe you didn't invite me. i'm part of the omega group!" chenle, as known as being the salty king, glared at the three guilty looking omegas.

"we really didn't have anymore space in the car," yangyang responded, fiddling with his fingers. "and we were in such a hurry—"

"but now that we are here, let's forget about it, hm?" chenle interrupted, for once letting his pride down. "but i won't hesitate to hit you guys when it happens again next time."

a chuckle escapes from donghyuck's lips, "yes sir."

at first, they were a little hesitant in letting thr youngsters join the group since they were a little too mature, but those two really had light up the mood extremely. at least now, someone had dared to annoy mark.

so basically, the night turned into a whole horror movie. but, no one was complaining.

"y'all are so boring! what about a game of hide and seek?" chenle screamed. everyone stared back at him with utter confusion.

"as far as i know, hide and seek is even more childish than truth or dare." yangyang commented, his sassiness showing. rolling his eyes, chenle clicked his tongue.

"are you all in or what?"

"as much childish as it sounds," donghyuck commented. "it sounds fun. i'm in."

the rest nodded at donghyuck's words, which made chenle cheer in happiness. this place was huge, and he was ready to hide at any place possible.

"hendery is it."

"what the fuc—" before hendery could even say anything, everyone had already hid. fuck.

counting to twenty— well he supposed (since no one told him the rules), he quickly went to find. he regretted doing this, because fuck, the place was huge. first, he tried to look in the beach house. no one was found, even on the beach. no one could be seen in the sandy beach, so he dropped the idea and started going deeper into the trees.

it was a whole forest.

and god damn it, he had forgotten his phone.

now in the dark, he tried to squint his eyes and noticed a branch moving from a distance. was there a ghost stalking him? with small yet quiet footsteps, he slowly peaked behind the tree and—