11

"i can't believe this

"i can't believe this. donghyuck can actually be a dad! isn't that fantastic?"

renjun first stated when the trio sat themselves at one table, inclusive of yangyang, donghyuck and the devil himself. all morning renjun was complaining how the boy was playing favourites and happened to choose donghyuck as his favourite. although donghyuck didn't agree on the boy having a favouritism over him, he did admit that he knew the boy was more comfortable with him. that made him happy, considering the fact that he tried hard to make him comfortable.

"we all already expected this, just not this soon." yangyang dramatically states, matching the joke renjun was making all morning. feeling likes pro jokesters, the two omega then laughed to themselves.

donghyuck could only look away in embarrassment, embarrassed that he was included in this embarrassing group of friends. how many "embarrass" must he use till he's satisfied? until he dies.

"you both talk a lot," donghyuck grits his teeth, shoving a piece of meat into their mouths. "eat and shut up." he says, then feeding himself as well.

but that didn't stop the chinese line to continue teasing the oldest. "i think donghyuck is trying to tell us he wants a baby." if stupid was a person, it would be these two guys.

"from dongfuck to donghyuck getting fucked." yangyang smirks, but then got kicked under the table making him wince in pain. "hey!"

"speaking of getting fucked," donghyuck tried his best to change the subject, which fortunately worked when yangyang finally had shut up. "renjun, what happened yesterday with jeno?"

the smirk on donghyuck's face remained when the other omega blushed madly, choking in his food as he grabbed the nearest water. after making sure he didn't die, he faced the tanned male and pointed a finger at him.

"n-nothing happened!"

"mhm, that mark on your neck says otherwise." yangyang points out. renjun wants to melt in his seat now, because he made sure he had covered it up.

getting a smirk from the tanned male, he looked away. it was better that way since he knew his friends would only just tease him about it. but he didn't expect for donghyuck to ask a question like, "did it hurt?"

his head snapped towards the one talking, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "what..?" even yangyang had also switched his attention from his food towards the oldest that is getting red from the embarrassment and the shyness.

"i was just... curious." he made up a random excuse, knowing it wouldn't work anyways. these two omegas are smart as heck. but seeing the frozen look on their faces made him shake his head, "ah, nevermind."