06

the young donghyuck sat on the swings, alone, looking around to find the alpha he's been waiting for

the young donghyuck sat on the swings, alone, looking around to find the alpha he's been waiting for. but to his dismay, he couldn't see any other alphas walking toward the playground. it saddened him that he couldn't spend time with the alpha, since they agreed to meet today.

pushing himself slightly on the swing, he stopped when a figure walked towards him slowly. he was always taught to be nice, so he stopped his swinging and waved, showing the person thr biggest smile he could muster.

"hello, i'm jaehyun."

his vocie was deep for a kid, but donghyuck found the warmth in it very comfortable. shyly trying to communicate with this alpha, he stuttered, "i-i'm donghyuck."

the alpha chuckled at how cute donghyuck looked and sounded so cute.

so, this was what mark was talking about the whole time?

cute, he must say.

"do you want to play with me?" jaehyun asked innocently, bringing out two toy cars from behind. donghyuck's eyes sparkled with excitement, nodding like a little kid.

well, he was little.

"sur—"

"jung jaehyun."

that voice made donghyuck jump from his spot, turning around. his lips turned into a big smile as he saw his mark standing there, having an angry expression. why was he angry?

taking both their hands, he cheerfully raised both them up, "we play together!"

🛒

eyes on his phone, renjun's hands ghosted over donghyuck's number.

he didn't want to disturb the tanned male just because he was bored, nor did he want to sound needy for attention.

pouting slightly in the library, he settled his phone down and leaned his head onto his palms. the last thing he wanted was to annoy someone right now, because overthinking has always been a problem for him.