21

the movie finally ended which caused donghyuck to finally be able to breathe properly, not having to worry about the movie anymore

they were now walking towards somewhere donghyuck was unfamiliar with, but he did enjoy the silence and the comfortable walk.

mark, on the other hand, had murder on his mind. okay, he understood that donghyuck was a hot guy, but people around them didn't have to stare at him as if he was gold. it had just made mark's mood fell to the ground, and it isn't even half their date yet.

"where are we going?" donghyuck finally questions, his vocie lacing with excitement.

but mark could only glare at others whom would stop and stare. he didn't want to seem affected but he really disliked when people stopped just to stare at donghyuck, it wasn't like he was jealous (okay maybe a little) but couldn't they see donghyuck was having a little something with mark?

it was rude and disrespectful, considering they were on a small mini date.

seeing that mark hadn't reply, donghyuck stopped in his tracks and turned to face mark. he saw a disturbed look on his face, making his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "what's wrong?"

the alpha which hadn't even noticed donghyuck was staring at hum also turned to the omega, making a brief eye contact before he turned away. "people are staring," he says, clearing his throat. "i hate it."

that made the omega chuckle before he looked down at mark's hands. slowly but surely, donghyuck slid his hand down and locked his hand with mark's, making mark jump in surprise. the alpha looked down at their intertwined hands while he chuckled playfully, the disturbed look on his face now replaced with satisfied smile.

"there. now, where are we going?" the omega asked once again, swinging their intertwined hands back and fourth.

the alpha soon lets out a breathy chuckle, then turning his face forward while he tried to stop a smile from forming on his face, "we're going somewhere i think you'll love."

donghyuck didn't know where it was but by mark's face, he could've probably guessed the alpha planned it all along. it kinda made him guilty that he was so out of it during thr horror movie but mark reassured him that it didn't affect their date and that mark still enjoyed it anyway.

"where?" the omega couldn't wait, he was excited, causing his hands to tighten around mark's hands.

"patience, sunshine." the alpha chuckles, feeling the grip on his hand tighten. he could see and feel how excited donghyuck was, and he bet donghyuck would love the place he had planned for them to go visit. currently walking to their destination, they did receive a lot of stares for holding hands. but did mark give any fucks? no, he just wanted to enjoy the date.