23

"we are going to the beach, beach, beach!" renjun has been singing the whole time on the ride, his hands intertwined with donghyuck and yangyang by the side

after their first semester, they had a small break. they then decided to go on a small little trip to the beach and rented a house there. that explains why there are three omegas in the back, renjun's "mate" in the front, and the other three alphas in the back. who's driving? the one and only beta.

yangyang placed a hand on his forehead, feeling how tense it is for the three alphas in the back. did he forget to mention? he has two alphas. adding mark, they sat in uncomfortable silence while they watch their omega in front of them.

"we're stopping for a toilet break!" jaemin says, stopping the car while he turned around to face the rest. "and to maybe get some snacks from the nearby store."

mark sighed in relief. he was stuck in there for the whole ride and he basically wants to just sit beside the tanned male and cuddle the heck out of him. the other alphas wanted it too, in fact, they've been mind linking to each other the whole time. he found himself get comfortable with the other alphas in the cars, sometimes joking about their own omegas.

"you're coming with us." xiaojun, who had pretty much just gotten up a second ago dragged the poor omega that was talking to the other two away. they're well known for being kinky, especially hendery involved. the rest watched as the three walks into a small bathroom, not wanting to know what they're about to do in there.

"anyway," renjun clears his throat. "i'll go get some snacks. any of you want some?" he asks, also standing up from his seat.

"i'm coming with you, little one." jeno says, stopping the omega from leaving anywhere else. "and you, come with us." he pints at the beta that was innocently going on his phone. jaemin's was about to reject the offer but with those challenging eyes received from the alpha, he cleared his throat and followed after them as well.

"now that we're alone," mark says, climbing beside donghyuck while he smiles sweetly. "sunshine, are you hungry?" he asks, his arm pulling donghyuck by the waist closer towards him.

the omega gasped, finding the grip a little ticklish while he giggled quietly. "tickles." he says, trying to push the alpha's hands away. he should've known better, mark was way stronger than him since he worked out. "m-mark! stop!" he laughs, this time mark actually tickling him.

what more do they look like? a happy couple.

if people were to walk by, they would look like a really happy couple.