22

crossing his arms, donghyuck leaned back with his eyes strained

the two awkward couples were sitting there, one rubbing his neck while the other searched for any other place to look at except for the two students that were staring at them.

"so..? come on, tell us how you guys met." donghyuck says, taking his drink while he sipped on it.

the professor scratched his neck, biting down his lower lip while he nervously turned to his partner to ask for help. but after seeing taeil look somewhere else, he sighed mentally and turned back to the student that was more than curious to know about them.

hearing no replies, the omega that was stubborn scoffed while he stood up, grabbing his drink as well. "i guess the school would love to know that a professor is dating the principal—"

"okay! lets start with how we first met." the principal stood up, giving donghyuck a gentle but deadly stare, the student smiled in satisfaction while he sat back down.

"there we go," he says, sitting down like a king he is, "anyway, continue on."

the professor sighed once more, having no choice but to tell his love life to the stubborn student in his school. he can't even believe he's getting blackmailed by his own student, he didn't know how but it just happened.

"we met the alley beside this cafe," he starts, his hatred to talk about his love life fine and now replaced with many memories. "it's complicated, but then when we got used to each other... doyoung asked me ou—"

"no! i didn't!" the other stepped in, his pride too much that he didn't want to admit that he was the one who asked taeil out. the principal clicked his tongue. their story was interesting, but they should save it for another book.

"anyway, we started going out and... things got complicated agai—" before taeil can even continue, the bell signalling whenever someone enters rings, making both of them stand up and walk towards the counter.

donghyuck watched while the two couples he just found out about smile bright while working with each other, making his heart melt. he wants that with his other half too, their like a role model for him.

"they're cute, aren't they?" donghyuck turned to mark while he spoke, but stopped halfway when he saw mark spacing out with his eyes on donghyuck and donghyuck only. gulping harshly, donghyuck's eyes couldn't help but travel down to look at mark's lips, the temptation to kiss the alpha right there and then grew while he looked up and finally met mark's eyes.

leaning close, the alpha trailed his hands up to the omega's cheeks while he carressed it gently. "can i kiss you?"