30

reaching the top of the stairs with a heavy box in his hands, donghyuck heaved a sigh of relief when he saw that he had reached the correct level

reaching the top of the stairs with a heavy box in his hands, donghyuck heaved a sigh of relief when he saw that he had reached the correct level. entering the room the principal had asked him to put the special box at. settling the box down onto the room filled with old and dirty books, boxes, and many other stuffs that filled up the room.

a piano at the back of the room caught his attention as he looked around, checking if there was no one around. once the coast was clear, he walked closer to the rusty piano and opened the cover, laying his delicate fingers onto the tiles. slowly yet passionately, he closes his eyes and let the music take over him. using his voice to sing along, he forgets about everything that was going on around him. just him and the music that evolved around the old dusty looking room felt like a scene taken out from a fairytale.

seen from afar, many would've said they felt so magical listening to it. not sure if it was because of how delicate his fingers looked, or because of his vocals that shook everyone to the core. not many had seen this side of him becuase he never really bothered showing this side of him either.

donghyuck grew up somewhere rich, where most people and kids grew up in. but even like that, he preferred playing in the nature instead of sticking his nose into a mobile phone. he liked adventures, he liked thrills, he loved horror. when he reached middle school, he was the only one that stayed back in the library to read up about books he fancied, and grew attatched to the librarian.

ending his little "performance" with a loud sigh, he stands up and close the cover of the piano once again. it's been forever since he played the piano by his own will, not by force. his parents had always wanted him to join singing classes which really helped with his vocals, but with piano, he can flex that he learned it by himself.

taking a leave from the room, donghyuck closed the door before turning around, but jumped when he saw the unexpected guest that looked at him with surprised eyes. "i don't even know who you are and yet i've already fell for your charms."

instantly, donghyuck could tell that this male was an omega based in his scent. and, he definitely met him before... he just doesn't know where.

"i'm doing sicheng! nice to meet you." ah, that's why he was so familiar. donghyuck did remember him from his introduction group. "you're really talented donghyuck, you should play the piano more often."

getting shy and embarrassed at the compliments, the red omega then chuckled. "thanks, sicheng hyung."

as they walked down the stairs, they started talking about music, their hobbies, what they loved to do, and more private stuff. donghyuck learned that sicheng actually was such a chill person and was currently in a talking stage with a senior, who was now currently still in school.