29

upon reaching his apartment, "lee donghyuck, i was so fucking worried!"

he was engulfed in a tight hug as soon as he stepped into his apartment by the chinese omega who was near to tears. the omega then pulled away to have a good look at the tanned male before hugging him ever so tightly once again.

chuckling while watching the older omega hug him tightly, donghyuck settled his bags and other things on the ground. "what the heck happened to you!?"

donghyuck knew it was going to take a long time explaining it to renjun, and he was pretty tired from earlier situations. he just needs advice and since taeyong is busy with his own family, the only person he can actually go to for jow is the professor that owns a cafe.

although doyoung hates him for making out with mark in front of his salad, donghyuck can tell that he cares a lot about others around him, especially his boyfriend that is also taking care of the cafe with him. they were living their dream lives and donghyuck aspired to be living like that in the future.

"you know what, let's go to a cafe while i explain all of these."

reaching the cafe not long after with an excited renjun by his side, the sunkissed male then entered the small aesthetic cafe which made a small ring sound when he came in. the person at the cashier, who knows donghyuck way too well, cheered when he saw him. "dickhyuck decided to pay a visit!"

but the student beside him had never been here before, let alone even knew about doyoung working here. seeing the professor's different personality from school and here made his jaw drop. but what made him almost faint was when a certain principal came out from the back.

"dongcum!"

shit, donghyuck forgotten about renjun.

"what the fuck!"

🛒

"so you two are dating?"

asking the same question about ten times already this hour, donghyuck sighed stressfully as he turned to the older which was still shocked at the information. nodding his head at it, he gave the shocked one a gentle yet threatening smile, which made renjun press his lips into a thin line.

renjun, though, still turned his head to look at the two couples that had shocked him so much. mouthing the same question again, he was smacked at the back of his head. renjun flinched, pouting when he felt a sting at the back of his head. "this—"

"i hope your small brain finally absorbs this information." donghyuck says, making the teacher laugh but kept a straight face after the principal smacked him in the arm while he was also trying to not laugh.

"we came here because..?" renjun asks, still not knowing the main reason why he was there. if this wasn't important, he swore he would beat the shit out of donghyuck for wasting his time instead of letting him fall asleep. overall, donghyuck had just dragged the poor omega out of the house without even asking him anything.

also making donghyuck remember the main reason why he was here in the first place.

"right," the sunkissed male then put down his coffee. he wasn't sure how he was going to put the question, and hopefully make the couple in front of him understand what he was trying to say. it was something confusing anyway, and the situation would take ages for renjun's small ass peanut shaped brain to absorb the information. "i'm just going to say things in short, i got kidnaped by my biological father that wanted to kill me and jaehyun was involved, holding the gun to my fucking head— but! he switched the position and aimed it at the ropes that were tired around my legs and unexpectedly shot my father instead. but that's not the point, i woke up in a hospital bed and overheard mark, jaehyun and the parents talking about my childhood—"

jaws dropping at the information, the principal then finally snapped his finger, looking like he understood what was happening. for the first time, someone in here was smart—

"so you think you could take a clip out of a drama and you think we wouldn't know?" nevermind.

then, comes the professor that donghyuck had a lot of hopes with. "so, now you're feeling betrayed because everyone knew about it and no one told you about this?"

nodding his head at the only one that has brain cells, he clicked his finger. "that's it."

now that the principal that was catching onto this, he nodded his head. "then you should talk it out with him. mark must have a reason why he didn't tell you in the first place and it can't be because he purposely wanted to hide it from you."

doyoung nodded his head, fumbling with the cup of coffee in his hands. "and plus, we all know that mark would never lie to you. it was probably because he forgot about it, or maybe because he just felt as if it wasn't the right time to actually tell you."

maybe they were right. mark would never keep something important from him, right?

"wait, aren't we still talking about doyoung and taeil being together?"

i'm going to upload my chensung book— so if you're seeing this it should be uploaded