05

eyes on his ceiling, he lets out a deep sigh

eyes on his ceiling, he lets out a deep sigh. he's been thinking about the omega for the longest time ever, he just doesn't know how he feels anymore, or what he is feeling. is it butterflies? he doesn't know. is it a zoo full of angry animals? he doesn't know.

all he knows is that he can't stop thinking of the tanned male. how his soft voice can soothe him, how his bright tanned skin shines so bright, his small pout whenever he's upset — and his scent that can pull any alpha.

he's going absolutely crazy and he doesn't know how to stop this current feeling. with his free hand, he ruffled his hair until it's messed up, another reaching for his phone to dial a specific number to keep his mind off of the omega. maybe— just maybe it would help his mind rest for a while.

he lifted the phone up towards his ear, patiently waiting for the other person to pick up. all he wants right now is for someone to talk to, and maybe even rant to about how crazy and psychotic he's going.

"hello?" the voice from the other line finally makes mark sigh in relief. finally, someone that cna maybe take his mind from thinking about the tanned male again.

"thank god you answered," mark sounded so desperate that the other alpha chuckled deeply. "my mind has been so packed i had not choice but to call you."

"and here i thought you actually missed me."

mark rolled his eyes, "yeah, right. keep dreaming, jung jaehyun."

"well mark lee," the other mocked the canadian's voice, smiling when he heard a small laugh. "your mother misses you."

bringing up the canadian's mother, mark rolled around and laid his head onto his palm.

"how... is she?"

"she's fine," jaehyun sighed, messing up her hair in the other line. "although i think you should visit her soon. she really misses you and mr. lee as well."

"my dad is dealing with some alphas," mark said it like it was such a normal thing. "apparently they somehow made my father pissed off and now they're almsot dead."

"guess you got your impatience from your dad."

"oh shut up," mark groaned. "you think i've forgotten about that one time when mr. jung got so pissed at another alpha for flirting with mrs. jung and had rough se—"