24

eating in total silence, jeno, that was feeling the awkward tension between mark and donghyuck had been watching them for a long while

eating in total silence, jeno, that was feeling the awkward tension between mark and donghyuck had been watching them for a long while. they must've went through something because god— it was beyond awkwardness by now. whenever mark talked, donghyuck always paid attention to somewhere else. and whenever donghyuck talked, donghyuck wouldn't face mark at all.

"want desserts?" xiaojun stood up, then also seeing the sunkissed male stood up after him.

"i'll come." donghyuck says.

"what about you and mark? there's many of us, not just both of them can carry all the desserts." jeno suggests, after hearing mark complain through the mindlink about how awkward it was for both of them.

"thank you, jeno!" he hears mark says, holding the small urge to roll his eyes.

standing up, the three awkwardly walks towards the end of the cafeteria where some desserts were selling. "what can i get for you all?" the guy at the counter says, his eyes put on the tiny omega.

mark, possessively, wrapped his arms around the omega while he cleared his throat. "eight vanilla ice cream would be fine," while he looked over at the younger. "do you want to change the flavour?"

donghyuck nodded. "cotten candy, please?"

the guy at the counter chuckled, "just like your scent, perfect." it angered mark that the guy had the audacity to smell his omega, but at the same time, it was also his part of fault to not mark the younger omega.

"thanks.." donghyuck says, a little unsure with what to respond with. the guy at the counter gives the other omega a sweet smile, making mark clench his jaw, stopping himself from literally choking that alpha that moment.

"here you go." the guy gives, specifically giving a cotten candy ice cream to donghyuck with a small napkin on the side. mark couldn't watch anymore before he dragged his omega back to the table, now mood ruined with his face burned up with anger.

snatching the napkin from the omega, he scoffed when it read a number. probably that jerk's number, mark thought.

squeezing the poor paper in his hand, mark threw it away into a near trash bin that was not too far away from him, which caught most attention from the wolves on the table.

"someone's pissed." jeno, from the other side smirked while he cocked up an eyebrow.

"definitely not mark." hendery replies in his mind link, smirking from the opposite side.