32

"wow, how romantic of you to bring him out for a halloween haunted house, pretty romantic

"wow, how romantic of you to bring him out for a halloween haunted house, pretty romantic."

"then suggest me something else instead of critisizing what i do!" the alpha fought back, annoyed and frustrated. the whole afternoon was jaehyun coming over and annoying the shit out of the younger alpha. it also really didn't help when mark was just trying to plan a date.

but of course, since when was jaehyun helpful?

their interaction was soon disturbed when a knock on the door had caught both their attention. and in came mrs. lee. "hi boys, i was just asking if jaehyun was going to have dinner here?"

mark, knowing this wouldn't end well shook his head, "nope! he isn—"

"of course! i would love to!"

rolling his eyes, mark just kept quiet while the mother nodded her head. she was wanting to go get some groceries. but, now that a guest was over, maybe she would by even more stuffs.

she opened the door of her car, speeding off.

"this one? fuck, renjun doesn't like those." donghyuck scrunched his nose up in confusion when he was walking through an aisle of snacks. he was here to buy groceries, but snacks can distract him anytime.

he was supposed to have a one person hotpot with himself, so buying ingredients he liked was easy. approaching the meat aisle, his mouth watered at the pork belly, wanting to pick it up when another hand had already took it and put it in their basket.

he looked up and was as surprised to see mrs. lee standing there, gasping when she had noticed him as well. "donghyuck! what are you going here?"

wasn't it obvious? "i'm getting some stuffs for dinner later."

mrs. lee then raised an eyebrow at that. she remembers donghyuck telling her about how he was going to be alone all this week since his roommate was out in a trip with his boyfriend. wouldn't dinner alone be sad and lonely? "how about you join us for dinner? mr. lee wouldn't mind and mark definitely would like it. and jaehyun? do you know him?"

he was startled when she booed him with the amount of questions she had. "it's alright, i don't mind having dinner myself. and yes, i've met jaehyun before."

she pouted, "but having dinner with us would be so much fun, wouldn't it?"

he sighed. how could he resist?