07

okay so finally some markhyuck content

eyes on his phone, he clicked his tongue when he realised that he was extremely late

late, as in, late to the point where he had a bread stuck in his mouth, wearing another pair of his sock, his bag unzipped, buttons of his shirt not buttoned up, and his hair messed up. he woke up later than his alarm, which obviously resulted in him being late. he rushed out of his apartment, the only key in mind is to get to his first lesson of the day.

it hasn't been the first week and he's already having a rough time.

luckily for him, his apartment wasn't far from his college, so walking there didn't take him long. on the way, he fixed himself until he looked presentable. he would not want to look like a mess on a late day. at least now having himself look good wouldn't affect him? he doesn't know.

it wasn't long till he reached his college, scurrying in to find his exact class.

he had to mentally prepare, mentally prepare for the huge lecture he's going to receive.

oh god, he's not even ready.

with his eyes shut, he bumped into another, making him flinch backwards. it was then he realised it was the alpha he's been thinking about all night, and those thoughts made a slight colour of red corrupt his cheeks.

"mark?"

"what are you doing here, sunshine?" mark asked, his vocie low. they were right outside the door, and since it was college, the svhool was known to have doors at the very back.

when mark noticed how rushed donghyuck looked, he chuckled lowly, "cute."

he ruffled the omega's hair, before opening the door loudly, catching everyone's attention. donghyuck's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, not knowing what the alpha was up to.

"professor!"

everyone flinched when mark suddenly screamed after seeing the professor turn his head towards the door, but hey, at least it caught the professor's attention. "did you know that a pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes?"

the professor was then paying attention to the alpha, eyebrows furrowed.

donghyuck tried his best not to laugh at the attempts of the alpha trying to distract the professor for him to sneak in, and it was heartwarming. he slowly but surely sneaked in, settling beside renjun.

"wow! interesting mark!" the professor showed a thumbs up. "nice information for english." the smile on his face dropped as his sarcastic comment made mark chuckle nervously.