Spider-Meme, Spider-Meme, does whatever a Spider-Meme can

Princess Shuri of Wakanda was excited. Her brother T'Challa had to attend a business meeting in New York, and she'd convinced him to let her tag along, so she was going to America! The birthplace of most of her favourite vines.... Shuri wiped away an imaginary tear at the thought of the deceased app (F in the chat).

"Sooo," Shuri asked as she skipped alongside her brother as they exited the plane. "Where are we going first?"

"Tony Stark has kindly invited us to stay at his tower," T'Challa told her impatiently. "We will go there first and give our thanks."

"Ugh, fine," Shuri scowled but kept skipping. She could feel that this week was going to be GREAT!

~

Spider-Man winced as he dodged another arrow. They'd sent three Avengers after him this time, still with the same message - reveal his identity willingly, and they'd leave him alone. But if they kept attacking at this rate, he wouldn't be able to keep getting away unscathed. He couldn't just give in, either - Uncle Ben had already died because of him, he couldn't put May in danger too. On the other hand, he didn't want to have to fight back - he couldn't stand the thought of using his powers for bad, or injuring any of his role models, even if they didn't seem to have the same reservations.

He barely ducked a bullet followed by a repulser blast, and swang faster. He had to find a way to escape, and fast. He had homework to do, after all.

~

Shuri was busy interrogating Stark's AI, which had let them into the building, when their host and two others finally arrived back, still in their super suits. 

"Darn vigilante gave us the slip again," Stark grumbled as he stepped out of his 'Iron Man' suit. "I swear it's like he can read our minds or something."

"He does seem able to predict our attacks before we make them," the dude with the bow agreed, unslinging his quiver and propping it in a corner. The redhead stayed silent.

"Stark," T'Challa said.

"Ah, welcome," the billionaire said with an easy smile. "How was your flight?"

"Good," Shuri interrupted before her brother could speak. "Who gave you the slip, and what tech do they have?"

"Spider-Man, you heard of him?"

"I think so," Shuri scrunched her brow, trying to remember. "The one in red and blue tights?"

"Yeah, that's the one. We've been tasked with unmasking him, but he's skilled enough to keep avoiding us."

"Have you considered that it might not be a mask? He could be a spider-like alien species with sonar and eyes on the back of his head," Shuri suggested. The adults all stared at her, trying to decide whether or not she was joking. 

"Tomorrow, we take the whole team," the black-clad woman said quietly, eyes narrow. "He can't run if we surround him."

"I'm coming," Shuri stated.

Her brother started, and everybody whipped around to stare.

"No, you are not," Stark said. "No offence, but you're a princess, not a superhero."

"Oh yeah?" Shuri activated the beads on her wrists, forming armour and her gauntlets, and aimed them at Stark. "Princess this."

"Shuri!" T'Challa started, but the red haired woman started to laugh.

"I like this one," she said. "I'm Natasha, you know Stark, and the idiot beside me is Clint Barton."

Shuri grinned right back, and her weapons turned back to beads. "This means I'm coming, right?"