Miraculous Spider-Man

(This is a crossover with Miraculous Ladybug. Don't even ask.)

"Jaarvis, armour off," Iron Man said, detransforming in the alley back into the billionaire known as Tony Stark. He caught his kwami and offered him some falafel. In the next alley, he heard his superhero partner Dr Strange shout, "Cloakk, let's rest!"

Iron Man and Dr Strange were the main heroes in New York, a city terrorised by the villain known as Hawkeye and his sidekick Black Widow. Nobody knew any of their identities, and Tony intended for it to stay that way. He had enough fame and criticism as it was, and being Iron Man was his way of getting away from all that - and Steve Rogers. His dad had been friends with Tony's dad, and the two had been childhood best friends, until Steve had betrayed him and started hanging out with Bucky instead, and being obnoxious to Tony and his friends at work. 

No, the best things in Tony's life were Iron Man, and Dr Strange. He and his magical powers, smart cloak, dry humour and the way he always had a plan were amazing and Tony could never wait to see his partner. Unfortunately, Dr Strange never seemed anything less than professional, and when Iron Man had asked him about it he'd said there was someone else in his life. Tony wanted to reveal his identity to his partner, but was worried that his fame would make Dr Starnge hate him.

"This akuma is too powerful," Tony said, leaning his head against the alley wall as Jaarvis finished eating. A villain called Hawkeye sent out cursed eyeballs with wings called akumas that let him mind control people, and his partner Black Widow gave them powers.

"I'm going to call on our allies," Dr Strange decided.

"Which ones?"

"All of them," he said grimly. 

"Even Steve?" Tony whined. Yes, Dr Strange had given Poster Boy a miraculous. Clearly he didn't know him personally.

"Even Steve. You'll need to hold the akuma off whilst I visit the Sanctuary and get the other miraculous."

"On it. Jaarvis, armour on." He held out his hand, and his kwami flew into the ring he kept there, forming a gauntlet that spread like nanotech over his body until his faceplate clicked into place, ready to go. He blasted off the ground, heading towards the last akuma sighting.

"My name is Ultron, and I will kill everybody!" The robot-like akuma laughed wildly. He could control anything electronic, making him almost impossible to fight. Iron Man hoped Dr Strange would be fast.

A few minutes in, other heroes started joining the fight. Dr Strange must have used his Portal power. Black Panther, Hulk, Ant Man and Vision all appeared, and called on their powers before heading into battle.

"Double strike!"

"Smash!"

"Quantumania!"

"Phase!"

Scarlet Witch came up to Iron Man. "Dr Strange told me to give you these," she said, then joined the fight. "Chaos!"

Iron Man took the two miraculous - the ones whose owners only he knew. The identities of all their other allies were a mystery to him. The first stop was easy. 

"Colonel Rhodes!" Iron Man landed in front of his best friend - not that Rhodey knew that. "Here is the miraculous of War. You will use it for the greater good, and return it to me after the fight!" 

"You got it, Iron Man! Fridayy, time for war!" Rhodey transformed into a suit similar to Tony's, and headed towards the akuma. Iron Man had one last stop. 

Peter was walking home from school when resident hero Iron Man landed in front of him. Of course, he'd seen Hawkeye's latest victim on the news, but he'd given up hoping that he'd ever be given his miraculous again. But here it was. He followed Iron Man into an alleyway.