Chapter 21: Hickey

Isabelle stormed all over the house, looking for Jared since she didn't know where exactly his office was. Once she finally found him though, her anger was burning down because it took so long. But she saw a mirror in the hallway an when she looked in it, it fueled her anger again. There was no way she wanted those hickeys on her neck, no way at all.

Isabelle stormed through the door of his office, looking murderous and her eyes landed on him. If looks could kill, he would certainly be dead six times over by now.

Jared looked up when the door burst opened and his eyes widened at the sight of her. He stood up quickly from his chair and held up his hands in surrender saying, "now now, you don't need to be so riled up about this. It was only a few kisses."

Funny how he knew exactly what she was thinking, but she wasn't laughing at this. Instead, she replied outraged, "oh really? Just a few kisses? It doesn't look like a few kisses to me! You obviously did this to just infuriate me and to just do it on purpose or something like that!" Her mind was going everywhere at the moment so she couldn't exactly think straight with what was coming out of her mouth.

"Okay, I might have given you hickeys and all, but if anyone should come over, they will know that you are taken and non-available. And besides, you can't deny that you liked it," Jared replied smirking at the last part.

She blushed but glowered and answered, "so? That has nothing to do with it! It shouldn't matter if I liked it or not! You shouldn't have done it in the first place!"

"See!" he exclaimed like it was the best discovery ever, "you didn't deny it. You obviously liked it. I'm wondering what would happen if I did it again. Would you like me to do it again?" Jared asked coming closer to her with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"N-no," Isabelle stuttered backing until she was against the wall. She didn't sound convincing to herself that she didn't want it. Why? Why did he have this much power over her? She didn't want him to but he just did.

"Oh really?" he asked coming up in front of her and putting his hands on either side of her head, trapping her, "I don't believe you. Why is that?" Jared pretended to ponder over this for a moment before he concluded, "oh, it's because of this." He brought one hand down and put it on her chest where her heart would. "It's racing like wild through nerves and I just know that you want me to kiss you so dang much but you keep trying to tell yourself no."

Stupid beating heart, she thought to herself. It was racing a hundred miles a minute and she couldn't do anything to slow it down. It only sped up faster when he leaned down closer to her and whispered in her ear, "and I think I'm going to kiss you right now."

Her breathing speed up when she heard that and she made no move to struggle, to caught up in the moment. She felt him nibble at her ear, which only made her moan, and heard him chuckle, making him pull back. Isabelle whimpered slightly when he did that and she knew he was grinning. He bent back down and started nibbling on her neck, and more specifically her sweet spot. Isabelle moaned again and closed her eyes, getting lost in the sensation of it.

Jared pulled away from her neck again but before she could do or say anything, he started to kiss up her neck. Isabelle melted against him and threw her arms around his neck, helping her stay up. He reached her mouth and once again, she moaned. It was like no other kiss before.

He grabbed a leg and had her put it around his waist and she jumped up, putting her other one around him also. He leaned into her, having the wall help support her weight. Jared ran his tongue over her bottom lip, asking for entrance. He growled and his hand slid up, squeezing her butt, making her gasp and he took the opportunity to shove his tongue in her mouth.

She barely heard him moan over her own. Isabelle wished she could be thinking straight at the moment, but she couldn't, not when he was kissing her. She clutched his hair, bringing him closer to her and not letting him pull away. One of his hands supported her by holding onto her butt while the other one was going up and down her stomach and sides.

He slid a hand under her shirt and she gasped slightly. He rubbed his thumb over her stomach in slow circles before wrapping it around her back and lifted her away from the wall, going towards his desk. Isabelle wrapped his legs around him tighter until she was sitting on the desk. She pulled him close to her when he sat her down and started rubbing against him. What made her come out of her state though was when she felt his little 'friend' start to form a big bulge in his pants.

Isabelle gasped and pushed Jared away from her. When she had regained her breathing, she glared at Jared but before she could say anything, he said with a smirk, "see, you liked it, and you can't deny that you want me otherwise you wouldn't have been acting like that."

Isabelle blushed, knowing it was true but then said as she jumped off the desk, "that may be so but just to warn you Jared. You better mark my words because when something happens, don't be surprised when I have no sympathy for you because one day, I will kill you Jared. Maybe not today, but someday."

She then walked out of the office and slammed the door behind her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you go, next chapter for you all. Hope you like it. I wonder what's going to happen next... what do you think?

And yay! Up to 6.1 K reads. Couldn't have done it without you guys so thank you so much.

Comment

Vote

Share