Chapter 38: Mature

Warning: This entire chapter is sexual content. If you don't want to read it, skip entire chapter.

I'll try to have the next chapter up real soon.

juannamorles once again takes this chapters dedication because they wrote the correct answer first which was, 'the man wrote down, 'his exact weight'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabelle moaned when he did that and jumped up onto his waist, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. She clutched onto his hair and shut her eyes as she kissed him back.

She felt his hand travel up her leg and squeezed her butt, making her gasp. He took the opportunity to shove his tongue in her mouth. She battled with him but of course he won. He explored every inch of her mouth before pulling away and starting to kiss down her throat.

Isabelle leaned her head back to give him better access and breathed heavily. She opened her eyes and stared up at the ceiling, wondering how she could be so lucky as to end up with someone like him.

Jared reached the mark that he had put on Isabelle and started to suck on it. Isabelle was wet instantly and having uncontrollable need for him. She wanted him so badly at the moment. She heard Jared chuckle slightly but he didn't pull away, instead he walked towards the bed, taking her away from the door. She trembled in his arms with need as he continued to that and closed her eyes. Isabelle then felt something soft under her and opened her eyes to find that Jared was on top of her and she was laying on the bed.

Isabelle stared up at him when he pulled away from her neck looked down at her. His eyes were black with desire. It didn't make her fear it, instead, it turned her on more seeing him like that. "I love you," Isabelle heard him whisper.

Isabelle smiled back at him and answered, "I love you too."

After she said it, Jared leaned back down and gave her a few kisses before traveling down her neck again and then her collarbone until he reached her shirt. She heard him growl slightly and she looked down, only to see that his face was mad because the shirt stopped his path. He stopped growling and looked up at Isabelle. Before she even registered what had happened, her shirt was off and he was trailing kisses down her body again.

Isabelle wanted him to continue but decided to take control over for a moment. She flipped them around so that she was straddling him, a smug look on her face. She leaned down and kissed his neck while reaching for his shirt. She then pulled it off of him, though not in the smoothest way possible. But it was off at least. Isabelle then started to kiss down his chest.

She was flipped back over again with her arms pinned above her head. "Let me be first," Jared said his eyes pitch black. He then started to kiss down her body again until he reached her bra. He kept one arm holding her wrist while he brought the other one down and slipped a hand underneath her bra and squeezed her breast. As he was doing that, he slipped his tongue underneath her bra.

Isabelle moaned at this and arched her back. So caught up in this feeling, she didn't even notice that her bra had disappeared until she his mouth take control of her breast and one hand massage the other. He then switched so that he gave equal turn to each one.

He let go of her wrists and moved downwards. Isabelles skin was lighting up like fireworks anywhere he touched or kissed her. He continued to do that until he reached her pants and looked up at her with a smile on his face. "Are you ready for this?"

Isabelle nodded as she tried to catch her breath, "yes, I am."

"Are you sure?" Jared asked her, "I'm going to ask you again when I'm about to do it also."

"Yes," Isabelle answered slightly annoyed, "keep going."

Jared then smirked and pulled down both her pants and underwear and through them to somewhere that Isabelle didn't even bother to care to know where, leaving her naked. He then kissed down her stomach before his head was positioned at her entrance. He put two fingers inside of her and started to pump them in and out.

"I have to get you ready for this," he said slowly, "I don't want it to hurt as bad. You're still so tight."

Isabelle moaned again as he continued his thrust and pushed herself towards him. She then suddenly felt his fingers disappear and she whined only to stop when she felt his tongue. She shivered in pleasure and clutched onto his hair, keeping him there as his tongue went in her. Jared continued to do this for a while until she came and lapped up all the juices. Isabelle whined when he pulled away but was soon stopped by him kissing her deeply, making her taste herself.

Jared pulled away saying, "you're so delicious. I've never tasted anything better."

Isabelle blushed but Jared wouldn't have been able to tell because her face was already red from all that had been going on. "I'm ready to go."

"You sure?"

"Yes, we already went over it. Please, do it now," she begged, "I need you." While she was saying this, she was unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down along with his boxers.

Jared's eyes turned darker as she begged him and kicked his pants off the rest of the way. He opened her legs wide and positioned himself at the entrance. "I'm going now."

Isabelle nodded and bunched a fistful of blanket in her hands as he slowly pushed his way in. He was so huge, she doubt that he would be able to fit.

She let out a strangled cry as the pain got too much and close her eyes. "I'm sorry baby," Isabelle heard Jared say softly in the distance, "it'll pass."

Jared then pulled back out before pushing himself back in once more. This went on for a little bit before Isabelle was comfortable with it and begged once again, "faster."

He complied and thrust into her faster, going harder as he got faster. She cried out in pleasure as he continued to hit her sweet spot and she clutched onto his hair. "Please!" Isabelle moaned,.

She soon reached her climax along with his and they both released at the same time. Isabelle breathed heavily as Jared pulled out of her and laid down beside her.

"I love you," Jared whispered in her ear as he pulled her close to him and kissed her forehead softly.

"I love you too."

"You're amazing, you know that, right?" Jared asked her after a couple of minutes of silence.

"So are you," she answered looking over at him. She pressed herself against him, wrapping her leg around his waist but soon felt his friend becoming hard against her inner thigh.

Jared moaned, "do you want to go for round two? I don't think I'm going to be done for a long while."

Isabelle laughed and nodded in agreement, "of course. I don't think I'm done either."

He cuckled and climbed on top of her, "ready?"

"Ready."

They then went at it again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait. It's been a whole week! I'm sorry! I just had so much going on I barely had the time to write. I probably won't update for a few days again because I have testing all week but I'll try to write when I can! Anyways, just so you know, this chapter was super awkward to write. Really no words to describe how awkward it was, but anyways, I hope I did good enough and hope you liked it!

There will be no riddle for this chapter. I need to come up with something harder then what I have been giving you guys. I want to stump you.

Comment

Vote

Share