Chapter 33: Swimming

Warning, contains some sexual content. If you don't want to read it, skip when you see --- and go to when you see it next.

Off to the side is a picture of Luke

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabelle followed Jared to wherever it was that they were going. She wished she knew where they were going, it would be much simpler for her if she did. She sighed but then was stopped by Jared when he suddenly turned around to face towards her.

She saw him grin at her and became suspicious. "Close your eyes, it's going to be a surprise." Isabelle looked at him for a moment before complying and closing her eyes for him. But what she hadn't expected was for her eyes to be covered by a cloth right away and having it being tied around her head. "It's for precautions so you don't peek."

Isabelle rolled her eyes and was about to reply when he said, "don't roll your eyes at me. I know what you're doing even if I can't see you. Remember, I can read your thoughts."

Damn it, she thought, she had forgotten about the whole 'talk to each other through mind link thing because of the mark'. Why did he have to be able to do this? Damn you Jared. Keep out of my thoughts!

Isabelle heard him chuckle and knew he had shook his head somehow. "No can do," he said out loud, "your thoughts are rather interesting. I like to hear how you think about me in them. It's entertaining."

"No, it's not, and if you don't mind, keep your perverted thoughts to yourself. I don't want to see or hear them," she told him.

Jared chuckled slightly, "you may have to have much more wishful thinking if you want me to do that."

"Eww... you're gross. I'm not going to let you near me for a long while," Isabelle said as she felt them start to walk again.

"You'll get over it soon, I know you will. You won't be able to stay away from me," Jared chuckled behind her as he led her to... wherever it was that they were going.

Isabelle would have hit him, but she couldn't exactly see where her hand would land if she did. So she did nothing.

She soon felt her feet start to sink into something and that made her as curious as ever. Jared put his hands on her shoulders, bringing her to a stop before he disappeared. "Jared? What are you doing?"

She heard him chuckle before the blindfold was lifted off of her eyes and she blinked rapidly, taking in all the sunlight, getting used to the rays of light again. When she was done, she looked around and saw that they were at a beach. Not one by an ocean though, instead they were at one on a lake.

Isabelle turned around to say something when she stopped and saw him in only his boxers. Her throat went dry as she stared at him and his body. She couldn't get over the fact about his abs. They were just so damn good looking. She knew she could touch them all day if she wanted too. But she wasn't going to.

Jared chuckled, "like what you see? I was thinking about going for a swim, do you think that's cool? And then after that I was thinking about having a picnic."

Isabelle raised an eyebrow. "And where would that basket be? I don't see you carrying any food for us to eat. So where is it?"

"It's a surprise that you'll just have to wait and find out," Jared told her with a smile. "Now come on, let's go swimming!"

Isabelle rolled her eyes. He was acting like such a little kid. But she complied and took off her shirt and shorts, leaving her in her undergarments. When she was done, Jared started running towards the water yelling, "I'm going to beat you!"