Chapter 8: Smoothie disaster

Apparently, it could.

Currently, Isabelle was in the kitchen cleaning up a mess that she made. It was not a pretty sight, it was all over her and to make matters worse, she was going to be locked in the bedroom for the rest of the day. It wasn't her fault that she accidentally forgot to put the lid on the smoothie maker, was it? Well, technically it was, but she shouldn't she locked in the room for it.

Isabelle didn't even know why she wanted to make a smoothie in the first place. She just thought it sounded really good at the moment. And to make matters worse, Jared wasn't going to leave her side. At all.

Jared bent down to help her clean up the mess and asked, "did you really have to make a mess? You got this entire kitchen messed up!" He grumbled to himself and suddenly stood up. "Come on, let's leave it. I've got someone coming over to clean it up."

Isabelle looked up, hope on her face. Maybe this meant that she was able to escape once they found out this guy kidnapped her.

She lost hope instantly though when he grabbed her arm gently and started walking her up the stairs. She knew it would be pointless to struggle against him. He was, after all, much stronger than her and could do anything he wanted. Isabelle only sighed and let him drag her up the stairs.

Isabelle then thought of something and asked, "how do you know someone is coming to clean it up even though you didn't call?" This got her confused. She didn't know how he even managed to do something like this.

"I was going to call someone to come over and clean the mess up while you take a shower, because honestly, you need one." Jared looked back at her while he said this and then opened the door to his room. He closed the door behind them after he had made her go ahead of him into the room.

Isabelle sighed and turned around to face him. "Do you have any clothes for me to wear?" She didn't want to put on these smoothie soaked clothes after all, that would be just gross.

Jared nodded, "yeah, you can borrow some of my clothes." He walked over to his closet to grab some for her while Isabelle stood there, feeling a little disgusted at the thought of wearing his clothes. Why did I have to wear his? Why can't I wear something not his? She was probably going to be stuck wearing his clothes until her own pajamas were washed. Who knows how long she would have to wear this stuff?

Isabelle headed into the bathroom, locking the door behind her, just wanting this stuff off of her. It was so gross. That was all she could think about at the moment, how gross it was and just wanting it off of her. As soon as it was off of her, she would turn her mind to something else.

After she stripped, she climbed into the shower and made sure to get every single piece and particle off of her. She then wrapped a towel around her and climbed out of the shower. She looked around for the clothes that Jared was supposed to give her but realized she had never got them! She had walked into the bathroom before he had given them to her.

Great! she thought, just perfect. I can't go out there like this. I'm basically an open book to him then. She knew she was going to have to suck it up though and face him like this. She just hoped her towel didn't somehow drop. That would be a disaster.

Isabelle slowly crept towards the door and unlocked it. Maybe she was able to stand behind the door with it open slightly for him to hand her the clothes. "Jared?" she asked hesitantly into the room, hoping to be answered.

She waited for a moment and when she wasn't answered, opened the door some more. She clutched the towel to her body and took a hesitant step forward. "Jared? You there?" She looked around the room for him when she spotted him coming out of the closet.

"Ahh... there you are. I thought you had forgotten about your clothes but I guess not. Here you go." He handed her her clothes but could tell that he was studying her body, which freaked her out and made her feel self conscious of herself for some reason.

Isabelle took the clothes from him hastily and headed towards the bathroom as fast as possible, closing the door behind her. All she could think about was wanting to escape now, but didn't know how to do it. These people were obviously faster than them and she wanted to know why they kidnapped them in the first place? There wasn't anything special about them, or so she thought, so why?

Putting her clothes that he had given onto her quickly, which consisted of a t-shirt that went to her mid-thighs, a pair of boxers and some shorts, probably thinking that she would be uncomfortable in walking around in just his boxers, which he was right about. Isabelle walked out of the bathroom and he headed in after her closing the door behind him.

Isabelle was glad that he didn't take a second glance at her on the way in. He did take a first one though and he had smirked, but she didn't want to bother with it anymore, or for the moment anyways, she was just too tired to.

Isabelle looked around and wondered where she was going to be sleeping for the night. She hoped not in here with him but she had a feeling that was going to happen because for one, how she woke up this morning, and two, she hadn't been to a different room.

Slowly, Isabelle walked over to the bed and sat down and started to think of the days events. Maybe if she wasn't able to escape, she could give him hell until she was. That could be a good thing, something to entertain her at least.

Just as she started to think on what she might be able to do, Jared walked out of the bathroom in just a towel. She squealed and covered her eyes with her hands, thinking what it was under there and imagining him without the towel. Her face turned red at the thought but at least her hands were covering her face so he couldn't see it. "Really?" she asked, "you couldn't of put clothes on before you came out?"

Jared chuckled and said, "honey, why would I do that? I always do it like this. I'm not going to change my routine to make you more comfortable about it. And you're gonna have to get used to it, I'll be doing this every night, if not every, every other then."

He had somehow read her mind but that wasn't important, she mainly focused on, "don't call me that. I'm not your honey."

Jared chuckled again and said, "oh, but you are." He then shut door behind him as he strutted into his closet, leaving her there speechless and her face as red as a tomato.

Isabelle slowly took her hands from her face, making sure that he was gone before she laid down on the bed. She heard him come out of the closet and she turned to face him momentarily to find him in only a pair of boxers. She turned back around quickly, trying to get the image out of her head but knew that she wouldn't be able to for a while.

She then felt the bed dip slightly, indicating that Jared had gotten bed beside her and felt him scooting closer. She stopped him saying, "you better not touch me. And you owe me answers. You need to explain to me why you kidnapped me and everything else."

"I know princess," Jared told her. She rolled her eyes at the name but listened, "I promise to tell you everything tomorrow, but for now, just go to sleep."

Isabelle nodded slightly and closed her eyes, waiting for sleep to overcome her. She wasn't able to get to sleep for a while, due to the fact that this was uncomfortable with a guy next to her, let alone one that kidnapped her, she wasn't used to it. But eventually, exhaustion won over and she welcomed the darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'd love to hear what you think of my story so far.

Comment

Vote

Share