Chapter 11: The Prank

-Three Days Later-

It's been three whole days. Three! And Jared still didn't tell her the reason why they had kidnapped her and Abby. It was so frustrating, especially since he said that he would tell her three days ago.

Isabelle sighed in frustration and leaned her head back against the couch in frustration. Abby was sitting next to her and they had just finished talking about this so she knew that Abby was thinking the same thing.

For once, the boys were leaving them alone, it being a test to see if they would run or not. They would have taken the opportunity but they just wanted to know why they had taken them, it was eating them up alive. Well, not literally, but you get what she meant.

Isabelle looked over at Abby and asked, "what do you want to do? I'm so bored. I'm used to trying to push the boys away to give us time for ourselves and now that they're gone, I'm bored."

Abby shrugged, "anythings fine, but how about we watch a movie?" An evil smirk came on her face and she then said, "or how about we do some nasty tricks on them? They don't necessarily have to be nasty, but that would be better."

Isabelle smirked evilly also at that and raised her eyebrows. "Oh really, and how will we do that my oh so great planner." She said this in a weird accent that Isabelle couldn't identify and the conversation continued you like that.

"I don't know, what do you think we should do person with great ideas?" Abby asked laughing, copying her.

"Oh, I don't know. I didn't know that I was the great idea person though, you came up with this!"

Abby gasp and put a hand over her heart, "oh, you wound me great idea, you wound me. I tried so hard for you and you insult me when I tried to give you a name. That's not nice." Abby then went into fake tears. It sounded like actual crying but Isabelle knew her so well that she was faking it. But let her tell you, Abby was a great fake crier, probably the best Isabelle had ever met.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Isabelle said in the fake accent, "I take it back, I am the great idea person then."

Abby immediatly stopped crying and smiled. "Okay, so what are we going to do?" she asked speaking in her normal accent.

Isabelle shrugged, "I don't know, put raw meat in their underwear?" That was the first thing that popped into her head and when she said it, she immediately laughed. Abby did too and they sat there laughing for a couple of minutes, thinking how it would affect them before quieting down.

"Okay, okay," Abby said taking a few deep breathes, "I think that would work. What if-" they were interrupted by the dog that came in the room, a lab. His name was Buddy, so original, right? Anyways, they had found out they had a dog a few days ago and they both had fell in love with it right away. Isabelle scratched it's head and remembered something from a movie that involved this and said with a smirk, "you know that movie where the kids soak the guys underwear in hamburger before drying it, making it like they had never done it?"

Abby nodded, remember the movie and nodded. She was thinking what Isabelle meant before grinning and saying, "yes, we should totally do that! That would be so great and funny to see!" Abby then started laughing, remembering the scene in the movie and couldn't wait to do it.

Isabelle laughed, nodding, "yes! Let's go do it right now!" They both headed to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. By now, they knew that they had a lot of meat. They must be rich if they have so much meat with them. Or they have their own cows. Isabelle shook her head mentally, it didn't matter why they always had so much meet, what mattered was that they were able to do this, which she couldn't wait to do.